Age: Unlikely to be late twenties. More likely to be early thirties
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1400 + tips for 60 massage + BBBJ + full service
Repeat: Maybe - but want to try others first

I was really feeling the need to fuck a girl with nice big tits, and I got exactly what I wanted. This is the first time I've been to this spa - I think it is called C Spa or something in english. The place is located right on Haiphong road. I made the booking via Telegram after browsing for a while.

Miki's photos are quite photoshopped - to be honest I'm not even sure that was her. But she did have a beautiful pair of natural melons, and she didn't look bad at all - certainly more than passable. The spa was pretty quiet and it seemed like I was the only guest when I arrived early afternoon. Each room has a bed and a shower - the set up was pretty clean. This is clearly a spa for extra services - if you're looking for a proper massage I would not recommend coming here.

After being brought to the room, I was asked to shower and did so by myself. Miki came in shortly after and offered nuru or full service and then asked me to lie down on the bed. While I was in the mood to skip straight to the sex, I did want a bit of massage on my back - and Miki delivered well on this. She was attentive and asked if there were any spots I need some massaging and I told her that my lower back was quite tight. She spent a good amount of time kneading my lower back as we discussed a bit about the place. Some of the girls sleep at the spa and she shared with me that sometimes people just show up at 4 or 5am looking for services, waking the girls up.

We had a nice conversation going as Miki helped to loosen my lower back which I appreciated very much. After the massage, Miki started stripping and while her face wasn't as pretty as I would have liked (still decent), her melons were certainly what I came for. I spent a good amount of time sucking on her lovely tits and nipples, squeezing her soft melons as she started roaming my chest, nipples with her tongue. Her tongue technique was pretty good - I'm usually not too fussed about it but something about the way she flicks her tongue really fast got me super into gear. As this progresses, Miki eventually caresses my dick with her soft boobs and asks me if I want a BBBJ for 200 extra, which I go for. She's not super into being fingered but I'm not fussed about it.

Miki's BBBJ technique is pretty good - she puts a lot of effort into the tongue action and I feel her tongue lapping around my cock, but while that was a good experience, I came to bang.

Dom on and we start off with missionary. Miki's pussy is really wet as I start off slow. I want to take my time with her so I enter a slow rhythm, really being conscious of going in deep one stroke at a time. Her reactions seem pretty real and good as a I plunge deep into her wet pussy. Every now and then I mix up the rhythm and she responds accordingly. The moans seem quite good and don't feel forced or fake. I could have stayed on missionary with the way we were going but it was time for a new position - doggy!

With this position, I start speeding up a bit more. Pounding away at miki while seeing her natural melons sway shifts me into a higher gear and after a few minutes she asks for another position, so I put her back in missionary but draw her legs up against my shoulder and start pounding away hard and fast this time. I came here to fuck and I got what I want with Miki as I make a mess out of her pussy. Pretty soon I blow my load in her and she remarks that she had a good time (saying that we switched positions quite a few times).

We both shower and I pay and leave a tip.

Overall, it was a good visit and I wouldn't mind visiting again, hopefully with a younger or prettier girl. However, as punts go, this was a solid visit and I came (heh) away satisified and happy.

Recent Ratings
Tim8land   1-5-2024 04:26  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   29-4-2024 18:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review, f1823f!
Sunshine888   28-4-2024 18:39  Acceptance  +1   
Fulltits   28-4-2024 17:58  Karma  +2   
myketin   28-4-2024 13:39  Karma  +3   Nice, can you share TG link?
Andku   27-4-2024 02:50  Acceptance  +2   
dienw   27-4-2024 02:04  Karma  +3   
slickric423   27-4-2024 00:56  Karma  +5   
f1823f
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253963
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 11
Karma 207
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2024 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 f1823f's post

@myketin - The TG link is t.me/hkoutcall

Recent Ratings
myketin   1-5-2024 13:46  Karma  +3   Thanks!