Subject: [Tokyo] THC - Haru and Kaname (First 3P experience)
yaoz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 75
Karma 369
Acceptance 157
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] THC - Haru and Kaname (First 3P experience)

Date & Time of Session:  April 2024
Price & Session Length:  
2 hour (47K X2) + CIM (3K X2) + Delivery fee (2K X2) + Hotel fee; apparently for 3P, it's 1.5X the base rate (21K) + 3p option (5K X2) + Food (4K) = 139K
Repeat: would love to for 1 on 1 BUT NOT this combination for 3P.

Name of 1st girl:  Kaname
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1918
Agent: THC Tokyo Hentai Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face:  10/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 7/10
Service for this session: 6/10 (deducted points for service for this session since i only had 1 shot among other reasons. Will explain later)
GFE: 5/10 (lacking in this session. Did not feel like her usual self)

Name of 2nd girl:  Haru
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1849
Agent: THC Tokyo Hentai Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face:  6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service for this session: 8/10 (deducted points for service for this session since i only had 1 shot)
GFE: 7/10

TLDR: 60 minutes would have been more than enough. It was a waste of money tbh.

Background info:
-Reason for the outcall price: Didn't wanna do incall so i had them meet me directly at the love hotel instead.
-Reservation was done via direct booking. Should have done it via thc for the 10k discount. The only advantage of doing a direct booking with the girl is to support them a little + it makes it easier to set up appointments i guess. Up to you to decide if the discount is worth or not or if you wanna support your favourite girl.
-First 3P experience and therefore i'm not sure what to expect but i will provide as much details as possible

I was curious about 3P and asked Kaname for a recommendation. Initially, she recommended Momiji but unfortunately, Momiji was not working that day. Not sure if it was a blessing in disguise since the other reviews of Momiji in this forum was meh. She then suggested Haru instead. Initially, i was a little hesitant since many of you guys said she gained weight etc lol. But she turned out to be better than what i imagined. I also thought why not since these 2 girls are consistently ranked 1 and 2 in monthly sales.
Initially we met at Bali-an and i exchanged greetings with Haru as it was my first time meeting her. Gave her some chocolate and butter cookies. Guess she didn't like it since another girl told me Haru left it at the girls' waiting room lol. We entered bali-an but they didn't like the room. Said it was too small. I think it was a standard room that cost about 8k. We then headed to Pasha instead and they chose the fanciest room. It was around 15k ish i think before the 1.5X mark up for 3P. Entered the room, spent 15 mins talking while also waiting for the tub to fill. I didn't mind the talk as i was still pretty nervous since it was my first time doing 3P and i don't know what to expect. It was my first time meeting Haru as well. Haru was not as big as what i imagined her to be (thanks to this forum). There was some belly but nothing too crazy. More or less similar to her older selfie. I was quite impressed by her cheerful personality though. She was easy to talk to.

Before entering the shower, one of them said she was hungry (Think it was Haru who started it since Kaname said she had breakfast). She then asked if they could order something to eat and i was fine with it. Was expecting 20 mins max for their meal but i was dead wrong. In hindsight, before the 3P, i was reading Kaname's previous blog posts and alarm bells should have sounded. The following is a quote from her blog post published on 6th April:
"Today, a repeat customer who called me a few days ago called me again for a threesome . He asked me who I recommend, so I introduced him to Haru-chan. Haru-chan is a very cute and fairy-like girl. She has a lovely smile and is very kind.
Today's threesome was also very fun. He booked a 120-minute long course, but the three of us spent the first half relaxing in the lounge. Thank you for letting me have a good time . "

*the above quote was only edited to remove emojis. I should have known then that a lot of time would be wasted and it turned out to be the case.

After ordering, we headed to the bath tub and spent about 10 minutes relaxing in it. After getting out of the tub, the food arrived. However, we proceeded with the bed play first. The rooms were dimmed (pretty dark) before the play began. I was glad i did not add the movie recording option. FS from Haru wasn't brought up probably since Kaname was there. The play was more or less similar to one on one sessions except with the switches here and there. Basically one will be giving you a bj while the other will be kissing you/ licking your nipples/ licking your ears etc before switching. During the switch, they will just briefly clean off their saliva from your dick with their fingers before the other girl proceeds to do her thing. Haru's service and kissing was much better than i expected although for BJ, it was kinda average. Quite similar to Nagisa i would say. Kaname's BJ was much better with good suction but she seemed to use her hands 80% of the time this time round (Not sure if it is because she is shy during 3P). It felt a little awkward but for some reason, Kaname lacked her signature GFE during this session. Even the kiss from Kaname was different from our 1 on 1 sessions. It lacked passion and felt very passive. She even sometimes stared into blank space. I would say this is probably similar to what the other guys wrote about Momiji in this forum. Haru on the other hand was a pleasant surprise as she was a much better kisser during this session. Initially i didn't really want to kiss Haru in front of Kaname since i am her repeater but i'm glad i did.

After finishing the first shot in Kaname's mouth, they decided to eat. I was a little confused at this point. Like it has been only 30 mins of play at this point for a 2 hour booking. I thought maybe they will proceed with round 2 after they have eaten but i was WRONG. They asked if they could watch a show while eating. Ended up watching a movie for the rest of the session. Is this even normal? I don't know but based on my experience for this particular week, it felt like THC standards have been dropping rapidly. The girls (especially those who have been with the shop for quite awhile) tend to have some weird expectations like meal dates etc or try to get away with doing as little as possible while maximizing the $ they earn.
One girl even told me that 2 hour course and 90 min course play is more or less the same for most girls. It just involves more/less talking. Some girls will even try to talk more while hoping you'll extend due to the lack of time. Maybe it's time to try other shops.
In summary, it was a 20 min talk, 10 min bath tub, 30 min play and 1 hour doing nothing.

While they are great as individuals, unfortunately i can't recommend this combination for 3P. I probably wouldn't try 3p at THC again for the time being.

[ Last edited by  yaoz11 at 26-4-2024 18:43 ]

Recent Ratings
Scagnetti   5-5-2024 14:06  Acceptance  +1   
yoesse1110   28-4-2024 03:08  Acceptance  +1   
vedekehima   27-4-2024 07:26  Karma  +2   sorry you had a bad experience :(
bubeybo   27-4-2024 07:13  Karma  +1   d( ̄  ̄)
shygai88   27-4-2024 07:04  Acceptance  +2   sucks to hear
pakaolicious   27-4-2024 06:50  Acceptance  +2   Man sorry to hear that bro.
sonorance   27-4-2024 02:16  Acceptance  +1   
konikoni   27-4-2024 01:08  Karma  +3   condolences fellow monger
ybsky   26-4-2024 22:21  Acceptance  +1   Wow, sorry to hear that.
Manticore   26-4-2024 20:58  Karma  +3   I doubt Haru is only 20. Maybe some need some guidance that more than one round in 2 hours is needed? Regardless 60 min ...
AquilaGladius   26-4-2024 19:17  Karma  +2   100k yen movie session sheesh :(
dddlny   26-4-2024 19:06  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   26-4-2024 18:42  Karma  +3   
Manticore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 59
Karma 358
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 22:28  Profile P.M. 
"3p option (5K X2)"

There's 10k "discount" that negates the 3P charge, you have to ask for it and THC caps the daily discount per customer at 10k

Other shops offer a modest actual discount for 3P/4P/etc

afaia, the love hotel 3P markup is normal

Recent Ratings
yaoz11   27-4-2024 07:38  Karma  +1   Yeah. Unfortunately i did a direct booking with the girl so no discount for me. Should have gone through the shop instea ...
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 109
Karma 616
Acceptance 179
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 23:04  Profile P.M. 
@Yaoz:  Man, this sucks to hear.  While I don't use THC for 3P (because it really is just two 1 on 1s as far as I can tell), I've never had an experience like that.  I would suggest if you are going to do a 3P, 2 hours is definitely cutting it close just considering shower time, etc.  

That said, it sounds similar to the 4P I had the other night where girls were paying more attention to their music than to me, and I was told by one of the girls that this is what I should expect.  It isn't, and multiple girls from the same shop have confirmed that the girl was flat out wrong.  

In general, I don't mind buying food for the girl if it's a longer session (more than 3 hours), but if it's 3 hours or less?  You should have eaten before our session, or you can eat after.  I'm not cruel, but I am a customer.  

Lastly, I've kinda had the opposite experience as you when it comes to the more veteran girls.  Most of the girls that have been there for a while know how to provide the service.  Naomi, Maiky, Miku, Shiorin, Rika, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I have complaints about a few of those, but their SERVICE was there.  The only issues I've ever had have come from the new girls....

Recent Ratings
yaoz11   27-4-2024 06:23  Karma  +2   Exactly. It was a noon session too. Just when they start work. I can understand if it was their last shift
bubeybo
Kinky King

UID 296226
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 111
Karma 1029
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-9-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2024 07:15  Profile P.M. 
Just Say No

Give them an inch, they’ll take a mile.
The most appreciative and genuine reaction I’ve received when giving a hoe a gift was the time I gave Mona a pack of menthols.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FF2288   27-4-2024 11:17  Karma  +5   
Lazy_Ad6604   27-4-2024 07:50  Karma  +4   Gotta agree. It's one thing for them to turn something on while taking a break, but that shit's going off right after ...
yaoz11   27-4-2024 07:37  Karma  +1   Totally agree!