Name: Sage
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: mid April
Face: 4/5 - mid 20s,
Body: 4/5 - C cup, 1.64m
Service:  4.7/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, bbbj, squirt
Price:  $1600 for an hour

Part 1:
This is my second visit with Sage. My last visit with her was about half a year ago. She has been on and off recently but still remain one of the few squirters in Kawaii. Sage is a fair skin mid twenties lady. Her boobs are ample C cup and she looks quite youthful. She greeted me with a smile and brought me to her room. You know it is a special room for her because there are many towels in the room. This is obviously because she squirts easily and wet the bed.

Her massage was acceptable. Having a conversation with her is easy. She is friendly and will talk about almost anything. But as usual these girls will come alive if you speak to them about shopping. After about 20 mins of massaging, she told me get ready for nuru.

Part 2:
Given my positive past experience with her, I all along wanted to opt for the bbj package as I would like to experience a squirting 69. So she started off with using her boobs to spread the nuru gel all over my back. She slowly glide all over me and told me to get into a prone position where she slowly tug my penis and tickle my balls. After some teasing she told me to flip over

She slowly nimble on my neck and nipple. I told her to sit beside me so that i can slowly stroke her clit and vagina walls. After about 1 min of stroking i could see her cheek getting warm and pinkish. She started to pick up pace kissing and even soft biting my nipple. To my suprise, I felt some water flowing near my waist. Turns out she has squirted. She mentioned that she has been busy today and by evening time her clits are getting very sensitive.  I told her to get into a 69 position and she know i wanted her to start the oral sex. She slowly lick the balls before working on the shaft. She used her tongue very well and will lick the shaft before swallowing the penis. It felt heavenly and warm. Meanwhile i have access to her pussy and i slowly rub her vagina and lick her pussy too. She didnt lift her butt up so I assume she allowd me yo gently lick and suck her clit. Suddenly she squirted again. I was shocked as i didnt expect her to squirt again so fast. My face was quite wet. Good thing that there is no smell. She probably knew i wasnt expecting that and sensing that she was a bit embarrassed she hurried her slurping and sucking until I ejaculated.

This is a new exp for me. If you want to experience a squirter do find her soon.

Recent Ratings
James99   2-5-2024 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report! I would definitively try to book this place when I am visiting.
Andku   27-4-2024 02:48  Karma  +2   Original
slickric423   27-4-2024 00:58  Karma  +5   
Siemens94   27-4-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   26-4-2024 16:01  Karma  +2   Ruby at K2Mia squirts
Fulltits   26-4-2024 15:40  Karma  +2   
DrDecimate   26-4-2024 13:01  Karma  +3   only squiter I have experienced in HK scene.