Agent: HighClassGirlsTh
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Length: $600, 30mins
Repeat: No

I was feeling horny (as usual), so I hit up my favorite agent on TG. I had already run through most of the roster, and the only girl I hadn’t tried was Alice, so I decided to book her. I had seen her  (and rejected) back in Jan, but I thought I might as well give her chance - maybe she will surprise me with good service.

Anyways, I arrived at the location and she greeted me into her room. From the get-go I could tell I had made the wrong decision to book Alice. Her face is not attractive at all - she is darker than her photos (which I don’t personally mind), but she has acne, and a thin layer of hair above her upper Lip. Her face is not attractive in general. When we got naked, I found that even her body is not attractive - she has small tits but her nipples are on the bigger side, and they are sagging as if someone sucked on them too hard for too long. She has some scars on her stomach and hip and her body is not very shapely in general. Photo is maybe 30% of reality.

She can speak basic English but I could tell she wasnt very comfortable talking and just wanted to get on with the deed.

Since I had only booked her for 30 mins, we took a quick shower and got straight into the action. She did end up surprising me with her BBBJ skills - she can take LB quite deep down her throat and has decent technique while sucking - would rate her BJ 8/10. After around 10 mins of BJ, Alice was gonna put the Dom on but I told her I don’t wanna have sex so she blew me until I on her tits.

Overall, she is not worth the punt IMO as I did not find her attractive. She does have good skills with BJ though.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tin Hau - Ice (Repeat)
Date: 2nd week Apr 2024
Name: Ice
Agent: HighClassGirlsTh
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Length: 1k, 1 hr
Repeat: yes, multiple times

I also revisited the Tin Hau nest for a late night punt with Ice the same day. I have already reported on her and repeated her  - I will leave a link to my previous report on her below this paragraph for those who are interested. I recommend all bros who are looking for a good thai option (and don’t mind fake tits) to try her - she is a sweet girl who is very GFE if she warms up to you and she will put in her maximum effort to please; she is around for the remainder of this week and might go back after that.

Link to previous report on Ice: https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

Happy punting!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   29-4-2024 23:07  Karma  +1   thought alice looked pretty, seems like it was all photoshop!
trust_00   21-4-2024 01:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for the reviews!
americafirst141   19-4-2024 21:02  Karma  +7   thanks for hte warning. shame alice looks stnning in pics
jackgoro   19-4-2024 11:51  Karma  +5   the girl in the 2nd pic was at kh like a month or so ago... had her for 400!
YobroAce   19-4-2024 02:10  Karma  +3   
Up8   18-4-2024 14:25  Karma  +3   Glad to see the report. Was gonna give this "new" Alice a try lol
CharlesHKT   18-4-2024 08:14  Acceptance  +1