Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 06:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok CBody Katie

Date & Time of Session: 2x in March 2024 very late night, she works until 6am
Name: Katie
Link: https://cbody.vip/#/ This portal thing they have is cool, but you have to let them access your location for it to work and see the girls.
Nationality & Language: Thai and minimal English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 166 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1400 for 80 mins oil massage + 1000 for HJ with topless touching
Repeat: Yes I did, although I want to try others also

Usual outcall massage routine you find in Bangkok, although this has a more cutting edge technology booking tool with pics and sometimes video of your lady of the night. Booked Katie cos she was more mature, has bigger boobs and looked hot. They claim her boobs are 38, but I suspect they may be more 36. But who cares, they are stonking either way!

First impression is 1 of disappointment as the photos are hugely photoshopped. She is still cute, but when they make her look so amazing it can only turn out one way. She is also a lot darker, if that matters to you - it didn't to me.

She puts down the sheet on the bed and I give her 1 of my towels to mop up the oil as she goes. Massage is very good. Surprisingly so!  No swipes or teases however. Flip. She does the usual front oil massage routine also. But then near the end she sits sideways so she's facing at a right angle from me. She puts her hip right brushing up against my rock hard LB and twists and bends my leg to work on that.  But the way she's sat means the only way to touch her with my cock is to remain 100% erect or else I won't reach her hip. It's a cute little game for me   She turns around to do the same routine on the other leg.

She then asks for 1000 for HJ and touching. I accept cos I had done another girl from this site for the same deal previously (no longer works there to review). Her boobs come out and they are majestic, with incredibly perky nipples. Both bookings were fairly standard happy ending fare - slow, teasing start then after 5 mins or so the tempo increases as they want it over with. But playing with those epic boobs make it all worthwhile.

Downsides to her service are the lack of English makes it feel transactional, and she is incredibly averse to eye contact. To the point where she's almost looking around the room to avoid that sort of engagement. It may have been cos I'm not her type, I have no idea. But I didn't say or do anything bad to her throughout at all (and paid her menu fee without haggling) and don't get that reaction from any Thai girls so I think it's just her way. So as I rated her GFE PSE low, you know why. However, if you're used to GF who can't stand to be around you IRL, then this may make you feel like a full-on GFE

Other thing I would say is don't get fooled by their rating system on the site. I have seen girls listed as 5.0 when half their reviews had 2 or 3 stars. I've observed their system for 6 months now and the number of bookings served is broadly accurate, so you can gauge experience only. But if you are turned on by a girl at 4.8, don't skip her for a 5.0 on the idea you will get a better time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   21-4-2024 22:55  Karma  +3   
cumrib   18-4-2024 11:27  Karma  +5   
gg1234   18-4-2024 08:48  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   18-4-2024 01:12  Karma  +4   
samboitee   17-4-2024 22:23  Karma  +3   Thanks for the FR! Were her boobs natural and she didn't offer more?
PCP   17-4-2024 17:47  Karma  +2   Damn, she looks great in the photo!
CCL   17-4-2024 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. She looks delicious.
Blackpink1287   17-4-2024 17:08  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   17-4-2024 07:51  Karma  +13   
Vuka
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303969
Digest Posts 0
Credits 405
Posts 14
Karma 403
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Not sure how to reply to comments that are "ratings" without doing a reply post.  Apologies if I'm failing forum etiquette here!

@samboitee Boobs were 100% natural.  I would put them as either 36E or 38E.  They are very wide compared to 36Ds I've enjoyed elsewhere, and I've never seen implants that that would make boobs the shape of hers She's thick like a Latina girl so they suit her frame wonderfully.  She didn't offer more and I didn't ask for more, because of her standoff nature.  It was a bit awkward as I tried to explain in the review and I don't want to have sex with a robotic sort of woman

@PCP & @CCL Face is maybe 20% of the photo, but the body is 100% banging

Recent Ratings
Makka16   30-4-2024 17:29  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   18-4-2024 20:40  Karma  +3   I totally understand what you mean about not trying to ask for more when the vibe's just off. Thanks for providing more ...
gg1234   18-4-2024 08:49  Karma  +3   You're following forum etiquette just fine.