Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 01:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GUANGZHOU] Sweet and Sweet

Arrived to GZ and was not wasting time
It will be long post and technical but I see many guys here struggle with GZ so maybe it will be helpful.

If you find it useful please share some karma - I want to get access to more content here.

Date 16 Apr 2024
Agent: TG channel that I’ve found after typing Guangzhou (just luck)
Venue: my hotel, this agent delivers girls to clients (incalls impossible)
Girl: Sweet an Sweet (Chinese)
Face: 4.5/5 beautiful, fresh, delicate face
Body: 4.5/5 slim but nice curves, great (little bit more fat and I would say 5)
Tits: 4/5 small, A, only thing where agent cheated saying 34C (maybe Chinese sizes are different), it was max 34B but nice nipples reactive nicely when touched
Ass: small but in doggystyle curves and shape was great
Piercing: tongue and belly
BJ: 3/5 wet, not deep, long without hand, using piercing very nicely, not too much experienced though
Sex: 4.5/5 great in all positions, nice tight pussy, little loud at some moments
GFE: 3.5/5 good kissing, touching etc, barrier language to big to make flow (she doesn’t speak English so we used quite a lot translator)
Price and timing: 2200 (incl transport) for around 100 minutes

Contact with agent great. I’ve asked if we can speak English and he was typing quite good English. I was screening forum and thread about TG channels hoping for finding connection - unfortunately I’ve found a post that police is using inactive TG channels to fish dudes. So overall I was little bit cautious.

On TG Guy have several good looking girls. All in Chinese with prices and clips. I’ve asked for one girl and he asked me to wait. I was getting really nervous that this is fake. However he çame back saying that girl will not meet foreigner. With this I was released thinking that police may be not that smart ;)

Than he proposed me another one - as good as I’ve chosen. After my confirmation he said that he wii call her. He came back saying that ‘Tiny’ doesn’t want to work today. We’ve got a chat and it turned out that he gets contacts to many girls who want to earn some money from time to time. So he was checking if there is one available/willing to work/meet foreigner.

Finally he came back with Sweet&Sweet. Than another struggle started. He said that he doesn’t know me and wants me to pay some cash upfront with WeChat or Alipay. He asked just for 50. I’ve refused being worried that it’s scam. So he offered alternative that I come for girl myself, pay him and come back with her to hotel. I’ve agreed but when I got address I’ve realised it’s one hour drive from my hotel. With this I’ve paid him 50 by WeChat - he sent his QR.

From this moment it went quick. I’ve shared my location and after one hour girl arrived. I’ve got a picture of her dress so I could recognise her.

I’ve picked her up from the ground floor. Walk of shame was not that bad in my hotel so we get easily to the room.

We’ve started with some chat through app. Payment first than shower. She washed me and I’ve washed her. Oh boy it was great. I got such a strong erection under shower that I was thinking that I will explode.

She was a little bit shy in the beginning willing to get under blanket. But she got more relaxed when we started to kiss and I’ve started to touch her. After some time I’ve asked her fir BJ which was just fine. We have changed position to 69 and I could give her some pleasure. She didn’t allow fingers in so it was quite a tongue/mouth work. But it was worth it as she got excited and enjoying it.

When I asked for condom she started to clean my penis and her mouth. I don’t understand why girls in China do that. It was taking so long that my errection gone. So we’ve came back to 69. When I was ready I took a gum and put on my dick myself without cleaning it while she was cleaning mouth. With this we could start sex.

First CG. Very nice view. She was riding me really well. I thought it could be difficult for her but not at all. After some time we changed to missionary where we kissed and she was moaning softly. I’ve asked for doggy and was pounding her really hard and she was quite noisy. This was awesome. I’ve finished in this position.

We tom shower and where chatting for last 20 min. She gave me her wechat proposing that we can write to each other. I’ve asked her for picture but she said her agent doesn’t allow. But to my surprise when she git dressed she allowed me to take a pic.

Attaching photos from agent and my pic. There was no severe photoshopping. Agent seems to be legit.

And last question. Will I repeat. I don’t know. Girl was great but 2200 is almost 300 EUR I,Ve never paid more that 200 EUR and it was full GFE professional service in Europe. Need to think it through.

Overall. GZ is not that bad. It’s even great but fucking expensive.

[ Last edited by  Querqusek at 17-4-2024 01:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   26-4-2024 15:08  Karma  +3   Share TG please.
Skepti10   19-4-2024 08:35  Karma  +4   China is quite expensive these days, cheaper in HK imo
Coast88   18-4-2024 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
Fkim   18-4-2024 11:05  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
tiger32   18-4-2024 07:34  Karma  +3   
MrSchmuck   18-4-2024 00:08  Karma  +2   What’s that about police using inactive TG groups? Any more info on that?
nomadjulz   17-4-2024 23:33  Karma  +4   Nice find, TG link please :)
Puto   17-4-2024 20:39  Acceptance  +1   
hoodedbandit1   17-4-2024 13:31  Karma  +2   Thanks!
austin821   17-4-2024 04:41  Karma  +8   Cheers, great report.
nitesky6888   17-4-2024 02:32  Karma  +12   Bumping you up. Please share girl’s WeChat contact directly?

Enabled
Jonnyyippy
Nookie Newbie

UID 272053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 06:17  Profile P.M. 
Nice review brother are you able to share TG?
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 18
Karma 375
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Shared on PM
Adding one more photo, I still haven’t cracked how to upload mor in one post

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Tybear   18-4-2024 08:46  Karma  +5   

Enabled
AC7171
Nookie Newbie

UID 300805
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2024 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Great review, mind sharing the TG? Thank you!