Face: 3.5/5, very similar to photos
Body: 5/5, fantastic shape
Tits: 4.5/5, nice full D, I think boobs lovers would score 5
BJ: 4/5, nice technique, balls playing, not too dip
SEX: there was no
GFE: 4/5
Price:  900k / 45 min
Repeat: yes, but 90 min

Finally my second day in HK and I’ve got chance to discover nightlife here. Special thanks to folks reviewing TR Roy’s girls. I got some trust and reached out to him on TG.

Contact very good. I’ve reached out around noon and before 1pm I got already appointment for night. I’ve used google translator but it turned out TR is speaking/typing fluent English.

Venue. One of the hotels at TST. You get address first and once you are there you get floor and room number. Access to elevators without need to parade through lobby.

Door opened by Christine. Around 160cm height. Nice face. First impression difficult to explain - I was wondering how old is she but couldn’t really figure out. However I liked her face more and more with every minute.

Body. For me it was miracle. Fantastic shapes. Skin great in touch. Unfortunately she got tickles so you need to touch her firmly ;)

Tits perfect for Spanish plays or for folks who love nice Ds. Very nice in touch, little gravity but with this size rather normal. Belly flat but skin little soft there however ass was fantastic l’y tender.

We’ve started with shower. She cleaned me first and later on herself including mouth washing with Listerine. She asked if I want to start in bath and I,ve agreed. She was pouring some water in the bath while kissing my nipples. Later on she did nice BJ with nice licking and eye contact.

After couple of minutes I’ve asked for going to bed. She towered me and joined me in the bed. She wanted to start with massage, combined with kissing from my back, through ass until my feet’s. She was nicely playing with her boobs on my ass. It was really turning me on.

I’ve turned and she started to give me BJ. Good one although not deep. She was taking care of my balls, licking, it was quite wet BJ. I’ve asked for condom. She cleaned my penis first, cleaned her mouth, wore a condom and… alarm clock rung and she apologised that time is over. We’ve played a little bit but her phone started to ring.

She apologised that she cannot continue as there is another client waiting. She washed me quickly, towered. I’ve dressed up while she washed herself with phone ringing. She picked up apologised her boss and said she will be ready in few minutes.

She let me help with balsamine her body. Got a quick kiss, apologised again and I’ve left. I’ve checked time and indeed it was almost 10 after time.

I have mixed feelings. I should have known that 45 min is short time and not agree on bath, massage, plays etc. At the same time she also knew that time is flying so probably she took advantage of fact that I was enjoying service but not getting time for sex.

Overall service was really good and it quite quite a GFE. My learning in HK is that I should book 60-90 minutes. Option for speed dating is not for me.

Some pictures from TG below. Body is much better than pics. Heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Please share some contacts on PM. I’ve checked forum and GZ seems to be dead.

[ Last edited by  Querqusek at 16-4-2024 00:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sonorance   28-4-2024 03:15  Acceptance  +1   
Siemens94   28-4-2024 02:10  Acceptance  +1   Thank for the review
hewhoshallnotbe   27-4-2024 12:24  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   27-4-2024 10:04  Karma  +10   
rwong   27-4-2024 08:37  Acceptance  +1   900K? what currency you using?
Tim8land   26-4-2024 19:34  Acceptance  +1   
NomadClint   16-4-2024 08:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
clampbottom   16-4-2024 07:56  Karma  +4   Nice

Enabled
nevermind0191
Nookie Newbie

UID 303910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2024 01:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Do you have the Telegram ?

I want to contact
Sommearl
Nookie Newbie

UID 300830
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 8
Karma 12
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2024 03:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Querqusek's post

She looks pretty good, you got the telegram link? I’ve never used telegram when I was punting in hk many years ago, coming back after 5/6 years things seems to have changes a bit. But that sucks you got blue balls after a hot girl like that
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 375
Posts 18
Karma 373
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2024 09:03  Profile P.M.