Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2024 18:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo][THC] Madoka

Date & Time of Session:  April 5, 2024, 23:00
Name:  Tokyo Hentai Club - Madoka
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=2368
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English but needs some help with a translator
Face: 7/10 (mouth is quite big but I kinda like that)
Body: 9/10 (depends on if you like bolt ons)
Height: 150
Skill: 8
Service: 8
GFE: 9
PSE: 6
Price & Session Length:  90min 37000Y (32000+CIM+Take Home panty)+8000Y for LH
Repeat: Yes if there’s time

Booking:
I’d originally booked Madoka for when she started that day at 18:00 but my flight to Japan had been rather severely delayed so I ended up arriving without my luggage and really just needed some stress relief. I wasn’t sure when I’d get to Tokyo so I just walked into the THC office in Kabukicho when I got there(thank goodness I packed some back up clothes in my carryon). I’d checked online and Madoka was available about a half hour later so I went ahead and booked incall. Sat aroundwaiting for a while and as 3 other guys came in together, the receptionist told me Madoka had arrived.

Meeting Madoka:
I went down the elevator and saw her standing at the bottom of the steps in a conservative red dress and heels. she waved hi to me and grabbed my hand and started pushing her body against my arm. We walked over to Pasha Resort (her choice) and grabbed the last room available. This whole time she was really affectionate and kept rubbing her body against my arm, definitely making sure i felt her boobs. Once I paid for the room, we took the elevator where she started kissing me.

Appearance:
In the room, she quickly started taking off her dress and we made out for a while. She had me unhook her bra and she took her panties off. Now people have mentioned that she has fake boobs. I partly booked her cause i wanted to see what fale boobs were like. Just to be clear, they are the definition of bolted on, they are super round and fake looking and they’re way firmer than normal boobs. If super fake bolt ons aren’t your thing Madoka’s may not be for you. The rest of her was tiny, she’s super fit and skinny with a nice ass that you can get a handful of. She did say she thought her lower lip was too big and her upper lip was a bit small but i thought that looked pretty cute. Her mouth is pretty big though. Downstairs she’s completely smooth with smallish lips, made finding my way around a lot easier

Down to business:
After stripping down, we went into the shower and cleaned up. I had told her i was a boob man so she soaped herse;f up and rubbed me all over with her knockers and titty fucked me for a min, i was pretty raring to go at this point. We got out of the shower and got on the bed. She put on the panties i was gonna take home and got down to business. I was pretty tired so didn't bother asking if secret option was avail and she didn’t offer. She started sucking me and boy she does a lot of things with her tongue, really went after the head while jerk the shaft with her hand. She didn't go particularly deep but was pretty loud and slurpy which i didn’t realize i liked until now haha. After a few minutes she turned around and sat on my face too and boy everything was tiny down there. As i’m writing im thing maybe i shoulda asked about secret option. Anyway, few more minutes with her sucking and rubbing her tits against me, i’m ready to pop. I tell her and she seals her mouth around the head and I let go. Boy, i didn’t realized i was so backed up, musta been going for a solid 30s, there was enough that some spilled out. We spent the next 20 odd minutes cuddling and chatting before i started getting handsy again. She let me really play with her tits however i wanted, sucked on her nipples pretty hard then pinched them just for fun. I should mention she doesn't have any scars on her boobs in case anyone’s worried about that. They out of nowhere she had me start choking her which was interesting. Anyway i’m ready to go again so she gets to work. This goes on for a while and she working pretty hard, i musta emptied the tank earlier cause i popped and basically nothing came out. She joked that I must be tired from my flight and need to sleep which was true. At this point, her timer went off so we wrapped up and she took another shower. Slight hiccup cause she started choking on her mouthwash but just coughed it up. We got dressed, and left the hotel. She gave me a kiss goodby, patted LB goodbye as well then we went our separate ways.

Conclusions:
Madoka’s a fun girl to be with but seriously her boobs are basically skin and saline so just keep that in kind if it matters to you. If you don't mind that, boy is she good with her tongue. She did ask me to write a review for her on her page though.

Recent Ratings
Xecutionerz   24-5-2024 13:46  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   20-4-2024 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
Kinosotheepic   11-4-2024 14:40  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review, will definitely check her out. Making out in the elevator sounds good
dddlny   7-4-2024 21:51  Karma  +3   
Lazy_Ad6604   7-4-2024 09:14  Karma  +3   Solid review. Thanks!
secretasianman1   6-4-2024 23:36  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   6-4-2024 22:51  Acceptance  +1   
vedekehima   6-4-2024 20:49  Acceptance  +1   How long have she worn the panties? Does it have skid marks on it? Or cum from previous customer? (I hope not) And would ...
Sunshine888   6-4-2024 20:07  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   6-4-2024 20:07  Karma  +10   
bubeybo   6-4-2024 20:02  Karma  +4   Not bad, if liked her you might like Erika. Similar but a lot of tattoos.
Manticore   6-4-2024 19:17  Karma  +3   
AquilaGladius   6-4-2024 18:27  Karma  +2   Thanks! Looks like girls really do ask for THC page reviews right after sessions.