Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2024 10:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Kissme Spa - Peach 蜜桃

Date: Mar 2024
Place: KissMe spa TST
Girl: 蜜桃 (Peach)
Language: Cantonese / Mandarin
Age: Said 22. Definitely believable from looks but experiences seems more like mid 20s
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5 (if you're OK with small boobs)
Skill: 3.5/5
Damage: supposed to be 1.1k 60min (+ tips)
Repeat: Yes.

Won't go into the details on the spa itself since it is so well reported. Peach is advertised as 19yo mixed girl. Through conversation it seems like she is some mix of Taiwanese and ethnic Chinese Indonesian. She speaks Cantonese pretty well but I'm more comfortable in Mandarin so we went with that. Very believable that she's Taiwanese in the way she talks and her mannerisms.

Face is really cute, with big features - big eyes, big mouth - in a charming way. I would say the channel pics for Serena (who was reported on recently) maybe a more accurate representation of the "style".

Body is very nice spinner type as well. She has A-cup boobs, but they fit her frame and overall youthful vibe really well. She has a nice natural curve to her ass, as well as a pretty pussy (unshaved but I don't mind and growth is a good volume).

She's open, talkative and friendly. P1 massage was soft and meh, but I think the expectations for this kind of place are pretty low. P2 was fun but maybe a bit disjointed, switching positions fairly often. She allowed very very gentle and soft exploration around her pussy but no fingers in. LFK transitioned it a very good DFK (she has a pretty long and nice tongue, not sure if thats weird to say). I also maybe docked a little on the service because while it wasn't mechanical per se, but it felt a bit like a playbook she was following and it was hard to imagine any illusion of chemistry between us. Might have just been me or the day though.

Overall had a good time, and would repeat. She's a young cutie with that Taiwanese, and a body to match. Not sure if any further unlock is on the table with her

Recent Ratings
Mister   24-3-2024 12:47  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Why $1.1k and not the usual 1k?
vinc9   23-3-2024 07:54  Karma  +6   
timyipuk   12-3-2024 17:33  Acceptance  +3   
myketin   10-3-2024 21:17  Karma  +3   
boscitc   10-3-2024 14:45  Karma  +8