Face:  3/5 -
Body:  4/5 -
Service: 4/5 -
GFE: 3/5
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C40667-TST ... f=My+sisters+column
Date: 22/2/24
Price & Session Length:  $1,300
Repeat: Maybe

So decided to try this agent RX once again, for those of you not in the knowing RX is an agent that is renown for featuring girls with big knockers, but as of the last few years their
reputation has taken a hit primarily to the use of bait and switch in the past and their reputation of just being fussy when it comes to booking. They have been mentioned here:
https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... 50&highlight=RX
they typically feature the same recurring girls. I decided to give them a shot this time around and was willing to move on if they started acting fussy. I decided to go for this tall
H-Cup girl that I have kept on seeing on their pages dating back months.

I confirm an appointment for the evening, and they give me the location. They typically host their girls mostly in TST hotels and some in an apartment. I enter and am greeted by
this somewhat tallish woman by Chinese standards and ask where she is from, no surprise that she is from Dongbei given her height. Her face was however older than I had
anticipated she looked about in her mid-30s, which for me is personally not a deal breaker if they are otherwise fit, and of course her juggs were a good size around a G-cup.
A slim girl with a huge rack always does it for me! She certainly came across as a young MILF and would not be surprised if she had a kid. The girl speaks no English or even
Canto, so I had to use the grade 1 level of Mandarin I managed to pick up over the years.

Step into the shower and she showers me, being painstakingly careful to wash every inch of my body. Now to disclose it will appear she is not used to foreigners but was
nonetheless very curious about the appearance of a non-Asian body. My heritage is all over the place but some of my family is black on my fathers side and I would have the typical curls associated with African people. She spends a lot of time on my LB washing it and curiously examining it and fondling it, like it was some sort of a museum piece. She was
good natured and genuinely curious about it and must have spent a good minute doing it. I suppose she has never witnessed a circumcised LB? It felt like my LB was something for show and tell back in primary school LOL!

Then heads towards the bed where I lie down and she proceeds to give me a cat bath massaging me with her tits and spends even more time around my junk area, analyzing it and making comments about my hair. She mentions she has never experienced curly hair. No problem I got to fiddle around with her giant tits as she was doing that so we both have something of interest to share! After spending a good minute doing that and satisfying her curiosity she moves on to a BJ, then mount to cowgirl, missionary, doggy, constantly rotating positions. Since I had a little to drink I could not quite get myself to bust, so she gives me a BJ and hand job whilst I gently fondle her huge tits, which seemingly takes care of it.

Overall a satisfactory punt, the girl has a very good attitude and we talked about her hometown in Dongbei which I happened to visit sometime ago. Her face although not bad she may have gotten quite a lot of looks years ago, perhaps may turn people away who might prefer a younger appearance, but for me its her giant juggs and her relatively fit body
which did the trick. I also liked how she happens to be somewhat taller than your average WG.

This gal returns quite often to RX as #869, so be on the lookout next time she is in Hong Kong.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
miketk   14-3-2024 02:33  Karma  +4   
Vitalisofgaza   26-2-2024 16:06  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   25-2-2024 07:39  Karma  +6   Think she looks stunning in the 2nd and third picture. If in hk now I'd be straight there. thanks
asianfetish   24-2-2024 20:32  Karma  +5   great report
Jclaudepandamme   24-2-2024 17:20  Karma  +3   
momozzz   24-2-2024 15:50  Karma  +6   nice report. How accurate are the pictures?
Rocketeer
Lustful Lord

UID 264946
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 36
Karma 510
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 01:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
nice report. How accurate are the pictures?

They are quite accurate, the pics do not seem to have been altered too much by photoshop. There is one pic of her face on the link but I would say that must be an older pic of her
since she looks about 10 years older in person.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   25-2-2024 09:31  Karma  +8