Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2023 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JLM Mia Thai

Date & Time of Session:  Dec 30, 2023, 3pm
Name:  Mia
Nationality & Language: Thai good English
Face:  3.5/5 not ugly, but attractive enough to take a second glimpse
Body: 4.5/5 THICK, if that's your thing she's a good catch; does have belly fat, but prolly the nicest natural C's I've seen in a minute.
Height:  5'3
Service: 4.5/5 fully satisfied and she's quite the freak, but -.5 for cbj
GFE: 4/5 pretty flirty
Price & Session Length: $500 + $100 tip 30min
Repeat: Want to try someone else

Haven't punted in forever and decided to hit up JLM. LOTS of Chinese wgs compared to Thais. There were some nice looking ones esp on the 8th floor 808.

Saw a Thai girl in 708 last door on the right that I rly wanted to try. She opened her door and showed up with a white one piece with her tits popping out. Does seem a bit older (milfier), but unfortunately she was busy when I made up my mind.

404 opened up and a bunch of dudes went in right away. Only one door was available and she was below avg. Then 2 wgs walked in with 3 fellas chasing after but they weren't ready yet so no signs. I waited for 15 mins to see if either of them would be avil, but nope. The quick glimpse I got of them was that they were attractive and most likely thai.

My chances were running low as the rooms with Thais were quite underwhelming. Then I rang 204 and Mia opened her door. She's in a one piece and I could tell right away she was a bit thick. Tired of walking, I went in and it was Def the right choice.

Immediately, she greeted me and pinched my ass before making her way to the bed to take off her birthday suit. I undressed as she comes over she gives me a peck on the cheeks. As we got into the shower, she pulls my arms around her and directs my hands towards her tits as I grabbed a handful. Just then, LB wakes up and gently rubs her ass to which she understood and bends over immediately. For a split second, I thought about putting LB in right then and there, but we dried fucked while standing as she began washing. Since the shower is quite small, she made room by putting a leg on the toilet seat. Right away I finger fuck her as she washes her body. Lots of DFK ensue and then she washes our bodies with shampoo. Slowly but surely she goes down and by the time I know it shes titty fucking LB. Those tits are glorious. I stop her since I was getting too excited and didn't want to blow my wad in the shower. Dfk some more and then I gesture to head out. Shit, we haven't even started yet and I'm already hard as a rock.

On the bed she lays next to me and we continue to dfk. Then she laid down and I got on top. She turns her head while we dfk and I start kissing her neck. She seemed to rly like it and smelled rly good too. Then I sucked those tits and eventually went down on her. Fully shaven LS. Moaning continues as I lick her clit and then she grabs my head and shoves it deep into her LS. I got the memo and stuck my tongue deep inside her LS. After a few mins, I slap LB on LS and she Whispers "fuck me". Told her I wanted her to blow me first to which she said "with condom ok?" Dumbass me ok'd it but I think she would've been happy to give a bbbj. Onto the BJ, she took it all in and then eventually rimmed me. I made sure to let her know I liked it so she switched back and forth. During this entire time I'm grabbing onto her hair and slowly control the strokes.

Finally, she straddles me. As I mentioned she's quite thick, but she has a somewhat hourglass figure so the view was amazing. She was riding me hard and when I say ride, it was more like grinding. She loved it, I loved it and it went on and on. Slapped her ass pretty loud a few times and grabbed on to those tits. Then we changed to doggy facing the mirror. The entire time she's staring at me while I pound her and I mean POUND. The bed was creaking and there was no stopping this train. She continues to moan and eventually I

She jokingly said her leg was sore because I was doing her too hard in that position lol. Shower, clean up, paid her and then left.

She said she's been here for 2 weeks and will be here another 2. If you want a fun fuck, she's a good candidate. I might repeat but wanna give 708 a try first. Happy New Year punting!

Recent Ratings
recluse   7-1-2024 23:07  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   3-1-2024 22:09  Acceptance  +5   
HK_Legend   31-12-2023 16:39  Karma  +10   
slickric423   31-12-2023 03:54  Karma  +5   
tchengaa   30-12-2023 11:57  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing, is Mia still here? thx
Hobbier   30-12-2023 04:30  Karma  +3   
cityguy   30-12-2023 01:35  Karma  +6   cheers