Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat: No thank you

Haven't reported in ages, but I wanted to write this quick report for you guys because her last day is today.

I picked Jinny because I thought she was super cute , petite, and a sexy body, but mainly because she's half Thai and Japanese. Another bro wrote a report and he had a great time, so I thought of going for it. I definitely had the imagination of her squealing in Japanese , but unfortunately nothing like that happened

When I walked in, honestly she didn't look like in the photos. A lot darker for sure, as the other bro commented, she looks more Thai in person and Japanese in photos. IMO, not the prettiest face, she has some meat, very hairy pussy, and a bit of hair on her belly button lol. Ass is round, boobs are decent, and she is petite though.

I won't go into such details, but basically nothing special happened in the shower. On the bed she spent 2 minutes licking one of my nipples, 10 seconds BBBJ, and immediately put on the Dom and added quite a bit of lube . Went into mish, doggy, lying doggy then blew my load . I admit I didn't last too long. The whole time I tried to kiss her, but she denied DFK because she said she was catching a cold and didn't want to spread. I appreciate her being considerate so I backed off from all of the kissing. After shooting I request for a massage.

Overall, don't expect too much from her because she said she is tired. I get where she is coming from, as many bros wanted to try her. I won't say the experience was extremely bad, but her attitude was like "let's get it over with." Perhaps the experience would be better if I booked her earlier. So letting you all know, YMMV, feel free to book and try.

As for me, I can say I had mix Thai and Japanese food haha

Recent Ratings
robbb   14-11-2023 17:12  Karma  +2   yea best to avoid booking late in the day or when they've been working over a week. must be tiring serving 10 cocks a d ...
TedKoppel   14-11-2023 16:09  Karma  +3   
momozzz   14-11-2023 14:48  Karma  +2   Valuable
perriersons08   14-11-2023 11:14  Karma  +10   ok thank god i didnt try. mmn 90% of the time disappoints.
Skepti10   14-11-2023 08:35  Karma  +4