Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2023 18:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foremost - TikTok Baby - going against the grain

Date & Time of Session:  23 October, 16:00
Name:  TikTok Baby
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C28237-PE-141Walk-up-Tiktokbaby.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland China - PTH and Cantonese with accent, she goes on about her mother being a Russian mix
Face:  2/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  says 5'6 on the ad, maybe smaller in RL
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 inc BBBJ
Repeat: No

So after a great time with PP at KH (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I was in a cloud of euphoria still and wanted more action, I couldn't get the thought of TikTok Baby's naked body at the doorway out of my head, coupled with reports that her LS is very tight, meant I made my way to PE, and she was available so I went into her room without a second thought. She has started work quite late today and had just finished her takeout as I rang the bell, no worries I thought, her 1st client of the day! But as I was getting undressed for the shower, she opened the door the throw her trash into the big trash bin in the stairway, leaving me semi exposed.......

Into the shower and she went through the menu for me, opted for BBBJ as extra. She asked if I wanted kissing for $200 (which is stated as $300) but I skipped that....and I'll tell you why later on. Nipple kissing in the shower and she allows access to her bolt on C/D's and LS. Very slim, but not boney, sort of like sleek hips and she knows it as she will twist and twirl every so ofter. She constantly has some type of heels on, she changed to a heeled pair of flip flops for the shower, and then even on the bed she will have high heels on.

Dried off with a paper towel and lied on the bed for bbbj. Good suction but I didn't feel anything special so I went a little soft. To remedy this she stands up off the bed and starts doing some erotic dancing.....encouraging me grab her tits, whilst I was more interested in feeling her ass and semi shaven LS. Got back hard, dom'ed up and she went on top for CG, still in heels. She has a mirror above the bed so I had a good very of her slim waist and body. She is very tight, but the put off is that she is constantly making fake moans, says she is coming (she is not), all to make you feel horny and pop. I had a good look at her face at this point, and no amount of makeup around the eyes can hide the wrinkles around them, esp between the eyes which tells me her age. Some reports have her at around 28, yes her body is very well kept; slim, slender, smooth and toned, but I know better from experience from telltale signs. She did actually go at it in CG for quite some time, and when she stopped, I grabbed her slim waist and pounded her from the bottom, cue more 'I'm coming'......

I wanted to finish in doggie but she refused saying I was too big.... so went to standing off the bed mish, 5 more minutes of pumping whilst trying not to lose my footing on the wet floor and her fake moans,

Cleaned me up in the shower afterwards, lots of chatting about weird punters, got dressed afterwards and asked why she would sometimes be naked when answering the door; normally after washing after seeing a client she will moisturise so she needs time for it to dry off, plus she will be naked again soon for another bro anyway.

Anyway, I just get that feeling that the whole interaction is fake, face, age, moans, dancing, etc, it just doesn't tick any boxes for me with her. There's a sign on the back of the door, which I had her translate for me which means something like 'enter door minimum $200', apparently the boss has this sign on all the doors as some bro will enter have good look at the WG naked, maybe take the shower as well, then say they have to leave or not enough money on them. TBH I felt that I should have taken this option.

Recent Ratings
JM007   4-11-2023 19:48  Acceptance  +2   What is LCK Road? You mean Lai Chi Kok Road? Near Prince Edward Stn or the Mongkok Metropolitan Hotel?
HKGPeter   25-10-2023 08:42  Karma  +3   Thank you.
quickpunt   24-10-2023 15:13  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   24-10-2023 03:47  Karma  +5   
ely151   23-10-2023 21:50  Acceptance  +1