Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Jose] Della - LSC

Date & Time of Session: March 2023
Name: Della
Link: https://2020lsc.com/della/
Agent: PO was friendly and professional
Nationality & Language: KGirl, above average English  
Face: 4.5/5 very pleasant and expressive
Body: 4.5/5 Short frame, pics are accurate, slender body with a tattooed name on her collar , MM D
Height: 5’ tiny.
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: Didn't have opportunity to experience
Price & Session Length: $280
Repeat: Yes

I've wanted to try out Della for a while and this time the moon and stars aligned. I was pre-verified with LSC, so quick text to PO sealed the deal for an early afternoon slot. Location is a very popular one in NSJ that most agencies seem to be using. Street parking was ample and code was issued promptly with very clear directions. Della met me at the door in a 2 piece lingerie set. Very friendly welcome with immediate DFK and fondling once the front door was closed! I was very pleased with her looks - 90% similar to her pictures on the site, though she does look a tad bit older than the pictures - but in a good way. Only minor flaw (if I want to be picky) was her teeth are not the greatest, but she has amazingly full and soft lips, so the teeth are rarely every visible or distracting. Her body is amazing! Flawless soft skin and a plump ass that begs to be squeezed.

She led me to the room after what seemed like a really long make out session at the entrance. Paperwork was taken care of and then followed another few minutes of making out with clothes on. I could tell she really loves to DFK! Her kisses are amazingly sensual and more than just prodding around with her tongue. She tasted sweet and of strawberries! I needed a shower and she led me to the tub for a thorough rinsing. Teased me a bit in the tub while waiting for the water to warm up by playfully rubbing her soft ass on LB which was a huge turn on for me! Shower was sans of any further action, though I must admit her soft hands felt heavenly as she soaped and rinsed me. I noticed the name tattooed on her collar area and I asked who that was and she replied that was her mother's name - so sweet! Mouthwash was skipped for some reason - either she forgot or she didn't mind how I tasted! Back in the room - more DFK and teasing. I still had on my towel and once she saw how hard I was she ripped the towel away with one hand and started to play with me while kissing. She then gently pushed me to sit on the edge of the bed and came and sat on my lap (like a real GF), swinging her legs over my lap and continued the kiss. We engaged in lap based foreplay for a few more minutes with me suckling her breasts (which she loved!). Next I lay down on the bed and she lay down next to me, continuing the GFE kissing and teasing. I then started to DATY for a while - I love DATY and she tasted amazing! She was really into it and I could tell she was not faking her moans as her legs involuntarily came over my shoulders pulling my head closer to her pubic area and she began to gyrate her hips in rhythm to my licking - loved it! After a while she remarked in an out of breath tone "Wow your tongue is so good". This was followed by a very sensual BBBJ with me sitting on the edge of the bed and she on her knees. There were mirrors in the room and she had this sexy technique of looking at the mirror from time to time. Lots of eye contact and very pleasurable! This was followed by covered CG (on my request) for a few minutes. She was wonderfully warm, moist and tight, but truth be told, I probably was not upto FS that day (nothing related to her or her service). We transitioned to more BJ and then a sensual hand release which was divine! I exploded and she was quick to clean up. We then hugged and chatted for a few more minutes before dressing up.

All in all Della is as advertised - superb GFE experience with a caring, service minded beautiful lady. Next time, I will make sure to savor the full FS offering!

Recent Ratings
wongda   21-3-2023 12:24  Acceptance  +1   
bored-stranger   19-3-2023 19:09  Acceptance  +1   
redhot333   18-3-2023 01:49  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Ezpepino   17-3-2023 14:14  Acceptance  +1   
Coolguy52   16-3-2023 16:30  Acceptance  +1   
chaitub   16-3-2023 16:19  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
crypticpixels   16-3-2023 15:29  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   16-3-2023 09:58  Karma  +3   
jkfoodftw   16-3-2023 09:48  Karma  +5   
Throatgoatking   16-3-2023 07:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sexyloser   16-3-2023 05:48  Karma  +3