Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 250
Repeat: nope

Report: Was passing thru Jordan with some intention of getting off but still didn't decide on where. Didn't want to go back up towards MK/PE for the usual KTV areas, and figured I'd run thru Temple St and look at the talent. Right pass the 7-11 were 3 working girls showing their wares, I noticed the cleavage busting out of 1 girl and she had pretty tanned skin and her eyes (mask on) kinda passes for SE Asian. I walked a bit farther down to check and nothing much else going on so I doubled back and asked "how much?" and she looked me up and down and held up 3 fingers, I shook my head and said "no thanks" in Chinese and walked away, then she says ok 2 then.. That's fine, I went back, she led me into the walk-up they were standing in front of.

We got in the lift and she rubbed her ass on my dick to start the party, I responded by grabbing her tits from behind. Got up to the 5th or 6th floor and there was a steel door and inside is the standard subdivided flat setup. Went into the first room looked pretty clean but lived in, didn't bother showering. She said she thought I was a foreigner so why she quoted 3, and I said I thought she was a SE Asian which is why I did English.

Anyway, CBJ is extra 50, I paid it. It was ok. She pulled down her mask to give it, I took mine off. Pretty soft skin but enhanced tits. The bra did a lot of work down in the street which wasn't a surprise but damn. She would only let me fondle her tits but hard grabs were met with a grunt and her moving away, damn this is gonna be a straight whem bam thank you ma'am isn't it. I tried going for LS while she was giving the CBJ and she moved even farther away

Then came time to fuck, she applied the lube and I told her to get on top. Then she says well you're the man so you have to fuck, lol this bitch. I start in mish, and i grab her tits now and then, she's ok with me grabbing them while fucking. She did fake moans and I told her to stop, it doesn't sound good. Wouldn't let me play with her clit while I was fucking. She looked so angry when I tried. Flipped her into doggy, I was close but I was having too much fun knowing she wanted it to be over, so I took my time and she got pretty frustrated. I flipped her again to finish in mish and she's like "hey stop delaying it by switching over and over." So I just got into position then plowed her hard til I

She helped me take off the dom, and handed me a wet wipe. I cleaned up and left, last I saw she was squat over the toilet spraying her pussy with her showerhead, come on I wasn't that rough and I'm not that big.

For a quickie it was OK, at least the rooms were nice. Last time I went down there I was directed to a dirty room where it was some thai girl who clearly just woke up.

Recent Ratings
GhostyRox   26-1-2022 14:23  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:56  Karma  +2   Thank you.
like2bonk   24-12-2021 15:32  Karma  +3   oh man i dont think i cant even get it up when forced to do it under duress
momozzz   24-12-2021 12:43  Karma  +2   interesting how the ratings are so low but you still end up with a "it was an ok punt" :D
NewbieHere   19-12-2021 23:54  Acceptance  +1   How do the KTVs work in PE/MK?
MrButtons   8-12-2021 16:11  Karma  +5   I remember when there decent Thais and some gems for less than $180 over there pre-covid times.
homer168   8-12-2021 06:27  Karma  +5   Ks for the cleavage
Mike747   7-12-2021 17:50  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   7-12-2021 17:19  Karma  +4   Ahh, Temple Street, it can be anything to anyone from hot to cold and everything in between - sweet memories.
theworm   4-12-2021 11:38  Karma  +5   venture into the unknown is sometimes surprisingly nice
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2021 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 unknownst's post

From being a Temple Street voyeur, to having exactly your wham-bam type of stunted encounter to enjoying one of the best romps in my life - certainly the best in the past three years because of circumstances out of our control.

I don't know if she's still there, at the far end of the street, by its north gate, she would be three-years older, but if her wantoness is still there she will give you a ride like few others.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 6162&highlight=

Recent Ratings
unknownst   24-12-2021 06:49  Karma  +4   
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2021 06:55  Profile P.M. 
@NewbieHere

i never go at night so I assume it works slightly differently then, but generally you go up, get ushered into a room with a shower (most of the time) and a vinyl bed, JAV playing on the TV. They bring a girl to your door and you say yes/no, usually by the 3rd one you should pick otherwise they get annoyed at you.  

She enters, game on, 50mins, multiple pops, shower together, bbbj (most of them), anal (depends on girl). Age varies wildly but you slowly figure out which places have a younger stable vs older but it's not a rule. After 50mins or if you're tired, you clean up, pay at the front desk and leave.

Other places like K Pressure, you get taken to a room, they bring girls to you and you pick, then you get taken to the hourly hotel upstairs then get a room. Same level of service.

Recent Ratings
NewbieHere   28-12-2021 01:21  Acceptance  +1   
BrianXXX   28-12-2021 01:15  Karma  +2   Hey unknowst, can you tell us the addresses of the joints with younger workers? Thanks!
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:55  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   24-12-2021 12:44  Karma  +2   useful
hotjac   24-12-2021 11:33  Karma  +3   good info!
samsin90
Nookie Newbie

UID 271580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 10
Karma 62
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2022 12:54  Profile P.M. 
I always avoid those who loiter on the street as I have heard many stories that they would steal your belongings when you are in the shower. Anyway, good to hear that you have had a good fuck