Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2020 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chengdu Dance Hall

Date: I think in 2016
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Price & Session Length:  300, not very long
Repeat: Sadly never did

Due to limited opportunities for new experiences to share, I can just tell some stories about the long past.
Hope they are still relevant.

JinKa in Chengdu is a dance hall: You pay a little bit of money as entrance fee, inside you have many ladies that will dance with you for a fee. After reading online, that additional services might be available and seeing some condoms in the litter box at the toilet, i was intrigued.
Considering the circumstances there, I was not convinced though.
"Dancing" is also a pretty broad definition: Often it is just standing there, touching and groping in the dark hall to music for around 10-20 RMB per song. Might also be a nice foreplay before going to another location.

Anyway: First time there, I was pretty shy and did not really know what to do. So I just showed a girl by leading her to the dance floor that I wanna dance and somehow it was pretty natural actually. I started to enjoy it. A lot. Flirting, touching basically everywhere, turned me on pretty quick.
So I asked her if something "more" than dancing is possible.
It was. Takeout would have been there for around around 1000 (without further negotiation) or directly there for 300-400.

I tried the 300 option:
She lead me to a couch, sat me down, went on my lap, opened my pants and started giving me a little bit of a HJ before putting the condom on. She just sat on me, in public and rode me quickly to heaven.
I gotta admit: I was fucking nervous, people around us everywhere... I did not want to take longer than needed and shot quickly. Strong orgasm, guess the environment made it ;-)

These dance halls are ultimate cock teasing. And really weird to Have sex between all the other people.

If I would not be so scared of raids, I would give it another try. But seems like some dance halls sometimes get raided and people, who are caught, are put on TV with their confessions.

By the way: she didn't recognize I am foreigner for quite a few songs.

I tried another dance hall in Suzhou, but there it seemed like only touching is possible.
If someone has experience like mine above, would be happy to learn where else this is still a thing ;-)

Recent Ratings
Mike747   7-9-2020 14:12  Karma  +5   
Cspoker50   6-9-2020 02:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Vivante   5-9-2020 19:49  Karma  +4   I doubt that this is still relevant but sound like an amazing experience nonetheless.
bohica   5-9-2020 19:11  Karma  +5   Gives new meaning to dance your pants off!!!
viking0812   5-9-2020 18:46  Acceptance  +1   
cactuss
Kinky King

UID 23983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1884
Posts 563
Karma 1860
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2020 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Your report lacks addresses and actual details of where the places are.

Jinka is pretty much dead for foreigners btw. THey don't allow foreigners in anymore because of all the exposure on youtube.

Recent Ratings
watumb   7-9-2020 20:57  Karma  +2   Apologies. Thanks for the info, guess no need to go back there again then... ;-)
watumb
Lustful Lord

UID 268391
Digest Posts 0
Credits 513
Posts 32
Karma 509
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2020 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Apologies.
Location is here, if I remember right, but well... seems to be pretty worthless now.

https://j.map.baidu.com/6f/ow9
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2020 23:01  Profile Blog P.M. 
Sand Dancing

For those interested in this type of experience (in Chengdu and other places), check out the many reports with "Sand Dancing" in their title, such as this one:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=66581