Body: 3/5- a bit thick but nice natural boobs
Height: ~170
Skill: 3/5 -  Ok nothing special
Service: 3/5 - Easy going and friendly
GFE: 4/5 - Quite smiling during the deed
PSE: 3/5 -
Price & Session Length: 1,500 45 mn
Repeat: No

Sorry for the late report on this one.  Anyway wanted some Russian pussies so contacted agent RG who is always super fast in answering, even in English, and whose troops are always ideally located in central TST. As usual appointment was made and confirmed within 15 minutes for 2 hours later.

RG138 was in the usual hotel in TST, a great hotel with elevator accessible without going in the lobby area and with lots of traffic so super discreet.  Opened the door and here she was in some hot lingerie, quite attractive face but defintely thicker than the pictures. I liked her face and dont mind some meat so entered quickly. She asked me to pay upfront and after a bit of chit chat asked if I wanted to have shower with her. I felt that she wasnt very interested in the shower part so decided to go alone.
When I got out of the shower she was ready, fully naked on the bed.
Once i was on the bed she went straight to the little one and started a fairly good BBBJ with some eye contact. She was quite playful and had that kinky eyes which was pretty nice. After a while asked me if I was ready for sex and then started riding me cowgirl. her natural boobs were dangling all over so was pretty exiting and they were super nice to touch.  After a whiile changed to missionnary and had a taste of her boobies while mowing her.  She had a nice fragrance too.
As usual finished in doggy while she made some moanings.
She then cleaned me and had a qucik rest with some friendly chit chat before heading back to shower.

Overall wasnt a bad experience, she was easy going and friendly but lacked a bit of a more sexual attitude to get super excited.

Still felt satisfied and defintely would go back to this agent.

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   18-5-2024 05:48  Karma  +3   
rbbinger   17-5-2024 23:15  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   17-5-2024 19:32  Karma  +2