Body: 4/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2300MOP? 75 mins
Repeat: Yes & did

It has been a few years since visited Macau, have been to every Sauna at least once over the past 15 years but decided to go to my most regular place D1, as was not in the mood for lounge experience.

Entered D1 at approx 1am after visiting Playmates at Guia Hotel, that was an interesting experience that would not do again.

There were no other guests at the time and looked to be approx 30 girls to choose. Selected a tall Thai model 771 with nice and powerful looking body as my preference at D1.

Taken to the nice large VIP room for the usual D1 routine with a nice firm Thai massage while the bathtub fills up.  The bath session was great, lots of body rubbing and amazing BBBJ.  She has great large boobs, strong body, not fat and not skinny.

Onto the bed with DFK and long deep BBBJ, really skillful and enjoyable, nice 69 as well.  On with the condom for rotation of positions, aggresive riding skills and really throwing herself back onto me in doggy.  There was no rush from her to finish so slowed down a bit and enjoyed DFK until

Hung out on the bed and had a nice chat with hugging and kissing until times up, quick shower then on my way.

Went back the next afternoon and could not see 771 however she quickly came running out from the back with a nice smile so I chose her for another great session, more GFE this time and not as much routine which was nice. Was approx 4pm and maybe about 15 to 20 girls.

Both sessions were geat, she is sexy, can enjoy herself, is friendly yet is also a nonsense character that I like.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   12-6-2024 10:33  Karma  +4   Funny coincidence a guy with your username reviews D1 haha. What was playmates like?
Masters9000
Musky Member

UID 300347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 149
Posts 11
Karma 147
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2024 10:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Masters9000's post

The strippers at playmates were not great during my short time there. Had to pay 450mop or thereabouts to get in which included live shows downstairs. You can select girls but none mcot