Date & Time of Session: 2/5/2024
Name: Kitty
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/zh/A24197-% ... E4%B8%80-Kitty.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Price & Session Length: $1000 for one hour

For ratings of the girl please refer to my last report:
https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... p;extra=page%3D1###

Detailed encounter:

After the great with experience with Kitty last time, decided to revisit her again.

Set up an appointment and arrived on time, and was greeted with a warm welcome at the door. Have a little chit-chat about things in general. Then she started to strip me, but left my boxers on though.

I returned the favour, and as she was rubbing me with her ass, she gave me this surprised look, telling me that junior must be happy to see her, that it poked her ass good

She than took off my boxers and lead me to the shower. Fun time begins

She gave me some mouth wash, while doing the same with herself. And right before shower begins, she hugged me tight and give me a good squeeze on my ass, telling me 'this is the most perfect ass I've ever seen on a man, why didn't I realized that last time?' and gave me this naughty look, saying that she's gonna enjoy 'eating' me. She especially reminded me not to pull out so fast after I cum. We giggled.

I like Kitty, she really got this sense of humour and naughtiness that I found to be very seductive .

Shower was as detailed as last time, and it's time for nuru fun. While rubbing me all over with her body, she would kiss, lick and blow my ears, whispering to me 'junior must be so happy now, I can feel the stiffness' If I am not experienced, I would have exploded right there. And suddenly, our eyes locked, and LFKed a little which turns into DFK. Didn't experience this last time. I guess it's my second visit, so she felt more acquainted in doing so.

We must have spent like five minutes there, just rubbing, teasing each other and DFK. The whole is just sensual as hell.

After finished rubbing my back, she get in front and rub me again. While sitting on my thighs rubbing it with her LS, she grabbed my hand, and direct me to rub her LS a bit. For a moment there, I was really busy, grabbing her boobs with one hand, rubbing her LS with another and DFK with her at the same time . She really know how to indulge me

Finished the shower with an excellent bbbj, she jokingly DFKed me after the bbbj, asking me 'does your junior taste good?' I replied by DFKing her back lol

Dried off, headed to the bed for her signature doggy style bbbj. Got a lot of tongue action from her, as she licked my shaft, balls and even outside of my ass all over (no rimming though). She then asked me to turn over and lie down, and gave me another wonderful bbbj. It's just so amazing watching a beautiful and smoking hot girl giving you head. For a moment there I just closed my eyes, and imagined that it is some idols who's doing that to me

She then crawled up to me, sliding those beautiful tits over my body, and started rubbing my face all over with them. She told me that she forgot to wash my face in the shower, and was making up for it. We both had a good laugh, as she reached for the condom, cover junior with it and started riding it like a cowgirl. She's really good with that, as she would do the M position with her legs. From my experience, not many girl can or are willing to do it. She rode me for a good 5 minutes, before I decided to take control. I hugged her tight, DFKed her as she rode me a little more. Told her to lie down and give her a good pounding. She seemed to like it, asking me to go deeper, so I put her legs on my shoulders, and I squatted on the bed to give her the deepest penetration possible, DFKed and pounded away till I can hold no more and

And this time, I remembered not to pull out too quickly . We must have spent like a few minutes lying there, with junior (soft now) inside her LS, and we just DFKed and share little talks. Then she helped me remove the condom, cleaned junior a bit and gave me another bbbj. Always enjoyed the feeling of getting my soul sucked out of me LOL.

We then headed to the shower to clean up, get some more bbbj in the shower (Kitty said it's her way to say goodbye LOL). Get dressed, paid, quick kiss, and it's see her next time.

Recent Ratings
Tim8land   9-5-2024 15:41  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   8-5-2024 17:55  Karma  +10   
sonorance   8-5-2024 06:59  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   7-5-2024 10:05  Karma  +4   Excellent, but letting LB soft inside might mean the dom can be lost in the black hole
austin821   7-5-2024 04:09  Karma  +5   
Runforrest1   6-5-2024 21:25  Acceptance  +1   
drjoker6969   6-5-2024 18:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. I tried to see her Thursday @ 4:15 PM. Not avail. What are her hours & contact information?