Poll Subject: Have You Ever Dated A WG?  multiple choice : choose no more than 4 options [Show Voters]
Yes
No
Kind of
No, But I Would
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: Have You Ever Dated A WG?
afcom
Nookie Newbie

UID 53570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 84
Karma 80
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2010 05:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I wouldnt dare.

I keep it strictly professional. You never know what they want or have gotten up to.

Although i understand their need for working, i would want family doing it
MrStell
Nookie Newbie

UID 56907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 10
Karma 9
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2010 05:58  Profile P.M. 
Yes, I once dating a WG from KTV. It's a short relationship about 2 month. And in this short relation I never spend any money on anything! And of course I get sex

Now I don't know where is she.
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2010 08:16  Profile P.M. 
Sheesh I don't think so

My attitude is you don't pay them to fuck, you pay them to leave.

When you date and get sex for free you cross the line and it changes everything.  When I have seen working girls on the side, I still pay them even if it is just slipping something in thier purse.

Alway cheaper and easier to pay up front.  Everyone knows where they stand.

Just my 0.02

Che'lu
SilverBird
Kinky King

UID 52979
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1183
Posts 796
Karma 1179
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-10-2010
Location Jakarta
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 23:41  Profile P.M. 
I will date a WG if i think she has good attitude and pretty.

Recent Ratings
neoalpha64   26-1-2011 22:30  Acceptance  +1   Amen
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 00:34  Profile P.M. 
My thoughts are that perhaps if I date a WG that she might introduce me to her friends, but that is probably more wishful thinking, the logic being you get to screw a lot of men, why can't I screw a lot of women, though most likely it would never work out that way.  Or maybe she could introduce me into the business and I could start making money doing the same job, just with women. hahaahahah.  Again wishful thinking..  

Don't know some things would be great about it and others maybe not.. I'd have to think longer and harder about it..
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2011 22:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SilverBird at 7/1/11 11:41 PM
I will date a WG if i think she has good attitude and pretty.

Agreed. A WG is still a girl afterall and as long she is like what silverbird mentions, and clean as well, why not? Not as if they are to be condemned
cn888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36510
Digest Posts 0
Credits 253
Posts 260
Karma 253
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 05:55  Profile P.M. 
I would date a WG.  I have been chatting with one lately, but dont know if I wanted to take it to the next step.  I kinda hinted that I dont thinkI want to proceed to the next step to her.  Just dont know if it is worth the hassle.  Most of the time things dont work out too well and trust I find is always an issue.  Once she is in the business, is it really that easy for her to just pick up and walk away?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 11:21  Profile P.M. 
Ahh, "dating" has a huge range..

I certainly have dated (and currently am), in the sense of seeing a WG in and out of bed, for "free".  I usually have one that falls into this grey zone at any given time.  But... no matter how much I tell them that I have an SO and this can't get much deeper, no matter how often I tell them that I am slut, have slept with many hundreds of women.., it still happens that the "I love you" comes out and eventually tears flow.  

But I dont trust them...  I would never be exclusive with one and never marry one.  

My current girl I am "dating" is absolutely stunning to look at, smart (a Uni degree), very fun to be with, awesome in bed, and sweet sweet sweet!!!  Easy as hell to fall head over heels.  I met her as a WG about 2 years ago.  We went on a 2-day trip together and had a blast.  I have seen her in her home country when I went their for work - again a blast of a time.  She is now a DH (only very recently became one) and we've seen each other many times over the last two years.  But then the "I love you soooo much!!" comes out.  And she would say this so often - almost begging me to say it back with her big weepy eyes.  She says she never does WG work now as "I am the only man she wants to touch her".  She sounds convincing.  I keep telling her I am not available!  That she should be looking for a "real" boyfriend.  No No No - she will "wait" for me.  Christ.  (but it does feel good.., yes, the ego gets bigger and bigger each time).  

And then I find out, by accident, that she just got engaged to some other Gweilo.  WTF!?!  I was pissed off just because of the lies.  (and yes, I was surprised to learn, I actually felt hurt by it.  Silly).  Anyway, she tells me she does not love this other guy but that he will take care of her, that's she's 26 and getting older, etc. etc.  I tell her it's fine.., I am not available either, but just stop lying.., we can be freinds and have fun.  I try to stop seeing her (thinking of the other guy) and she explodes in tears and begs me to stay in her life.  I keep seeing her.  Later on I meet her on a very short notice request (I had some sudden free time).  She meets me and I swear she was dressed like a WG in Neptune.  It just didnt feel right.

My real point here is the shit she's giving to this OTHER guy!  The guy who does not know his fiance is screwing around on him.  I am certain she says all the "I love you's" to him.  And he's completely fallen for it, even though she is still screwing me and likely others too.  

I rambled...

Edit for a PS:

I sound bitter, dont I?  Hehe.  I hate to admit that this girl got "under my skin" somehow.  I keep tryiing to break it off (it's too frickn heavy) and she begs and pleads and cries..., until I finally cave and we have awesome sex.   The WGs are as good at lying to us as we are to our SOs.  Think of it that way.

[ Last edited by  wander at 2-2-2011 11:59 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   16-5-2011 00:54  Acceptance  +1   Original
netlan
Musky Member

UID 27961
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 105
Karma 113
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Good tips as always Wander. I think it's easy for a guy to fall for a WG sometimes as they fawn over you so easily and know all the right moves to stroke our egos. But one does have to keep in mind these women are highly skilled when it comes to handling men. They know how we work, what we want, and how we tick.

I have a co-worker here in the US in his early 50s who met, dated, and married a WG, who was in her early 30s. He was divorced with children and was not in the greatest shape. What he was though - was lonely. He started dating this WG outside of her workplace and she knew how to stroke his ego real well and make him feel like a king. They married in 3 months of dating and she quickly stopped giving him sex. She strung him along long enough to get her green card (she was an illegal immigrant) and then divorced him and took half his goods with her. He later found out that she had been having affair(s) throughout the time that she was with him. This is not to say every WG is like that, but just a cautionary tale. He tells me his story everytime we have a damn business trip together, and always tells me to warn others. So here I am lol. But keep your sense of reality in check guys - they are a WG afterall. As much as we'd like to romanticize the situation that we're something special to them, it can also be quite easy for them to use sex to emotionally manipulate you as well.

[ Last edited by  netlan at 2-2-2011 12:20 ]
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Odd, writing that rant just fully cleared my head.  I just said a final  goodbye to the girl.  I don't like being any part of this weird triangle.

Waaaaay to many fillies in the bars to enjoy

Haha 141 as "monger-therapy"!!

[ Last edited by  wander at 2-2-2011 17:14 ]

Recent Ratings
wakawaka88   29-7-2013 07:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #89 netlan's post

Yeah Netlan, a common and sad tale.

Punters have to constantly remind themselves that a girl 15 or 20 years younger than them, and infinitely poorer then them, is likely not quite  sincere with their "love and affection".

Sad tale though...
cn888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36510
Digest Posts 0
Credits 253
Posts 260
Karma 253
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2011 08:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #90 wander's post

Nice work Wander bro.  I trying to do the same thing as you.  Pretty hard cuz its so nice to have someone to chat with.  But I think it will just take a bit of time to clear my head and figure things out.  Just too many horror stories out there.
Rance
Nookie Newbie

UID 60947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 20
Karma 20
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Italië (Italia)
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2011 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 5-htp's post

This should rank high in any man's "should do everything at least one"-list.

Worst thing that could happen: she milks you like a cashcow making you realize the true value of love, priceless.

Best thing that could happen: you find your SO, make her find happiness, while you also find happiness and a master of sexual arts.
EFF
Nookie Newbie

UID 56982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 12
Karma 11
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2011 02:34  Profile P.M. 
WG GF!

Sure... dating is great. In LA there is a great K girl scene... the girls are here for various tour lengths some 2 months some a year or more pending on the visa. Most are very cool courageous little beauties that are not necessarily lifers but trying to get a boost financially. POINT BEING... you can have a great time showing them around going out for some cool food-ing and sight seeing. They are fun little romances that are more friend based as you and she both knows she is throttling other trouser trouts pretty routinely... if she is really really hot, which most are here, then she is pretty pooped on her day off. &lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
MY EXPERIENCE: It is not about love... &lt;img src="images/smilies/nono.gif" smilieid="51" border="0" alt="" /&gt; more of being a gentleman and friend &lt;img src="images/smilies/kiss2.gif" smilieid="47" border="0" alt="" /&gt; offering a safe harbor and respite. I have dated some where there were smacks of serious chemistry and wish that I would have followed it further, but  I was still new to mongering and wanted to dabble like the gash hound I am. I have had many great times and the girls often offer there private numbers and email... it's really cool to get a perky email or text from a screamingly hot little fuck buddy during a business meeting. &lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
LONG TERM?: Stranger things have happened... like I said... I have met some true Kg goddesses &lt;img src="images/smilies/nogood.gif" smilieid="45" border="0" alt="" /&gt; that I know were just trying it out and would not be long time WG's and if you really have chemistry that is not lodged in you LB... it could be a great thing... hell... you already know she is a serious minx in the hay and has experience. LIFE IS SHORT! GO FOR IT! &lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
ENJOY THE BEAUTIES and the option to ENJOY ONE ANOTHER. Cheers &lt;img src="images/smilies/beer.gif" smilieid="70" border="0" alt="" /&gt; EFF

[ Last edited by  EFF at 15-5-2011 10:40 ]
priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2011 04:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by netlan at 2-2-2011 12:18
then divorced him and took half his goods with her. He later found out that she had been having affair(s) throughout...

Wow... sometimes I feel like the dumbest punter out there.  Then I hear stories of these sad sacks, and well, the spectrum of intelligence and stupidity is vast indeed.
aceheart
Nookie Newbie

UID 62580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 17
Karma 2
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2011 12:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sexpert at 21-12-2008 09:07
When I was really young, I moved to Philadelphia with a Korean WG 12 years my senior.  It lasted a month, it was like bliss for a month until the lies started surfacing.   I was taught LOTS of new things about sex but heartbroken and depressed for a good 6 months or so.  The second one was also a Korean WG.  WGs are twisted, and because I am twisted as well, I think I have some sort of affinity for the craziest ones.  Her name was Cherry and I saw her a total of 4 times before she asked me "do you like me?".  The first 4 times was business and it was fun.  There was a huge language barrier since she barely spoke English and I don't speak Korean.  I told her, "I like you a lot, I think you are beautiful" and the next thing you know she is DFKing me (MIND YOU, IN NY the Korean WGs are 100% safe, everything covered and NEVER DFK, part of the program) then she gives me incredible uncovered head, and then she mounts me without a rubber.  Every time I went back she would wait for me to mark her, I would only pay the house fee and it was always passionate.  Then we started going out, having dinner, renting hotel rooms and I think I only paid about 30% of the time.  Then one time, I went back and I marked another girl while she was working and passed her when I was going to the room.  She went ballistic and started yelling and screaming at me.  Threw a freagin' can of hairspray at me and screamed some shit in Korean.  The other girl told me that she said to never look for her again, she left the brothel and shut off her phone, I never saw her again.  CRAZY HUH?  The rest were AMP girls that I just managed to get out and fuck for free.  After that first experience, there is no way I could have feelings for a WG after that first experience as a late teen.  I am pretty cold after I get the pussy, I could care less for the whores or their feelings.

I agree with you there I could care less for the whores or their feelings too. at times i just force myself on them and do what ever i want, that's what they are there for
kenzotjai
Carnal Conqueror

UID 12753
Digest Posts 0
Credits 285
Posts 69
Karma 283
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2008
Location HK / CA
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2011 16:49  Profile P.M. 
because going to sauna and KTV ...is getting so boring...i just wanted to make punting more challangeing..so everytime i go to the places... i will always go with the target to DATE the WG's... hopefully to get a discount for the FS.... or free perhaps(but i always give them tips or presents )
MHP
Nookie Newbie

UID 67179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 4
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-6-2011
Location PH
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2011 09:06  Profile P.M. 
i wish i could lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
travelerxx
Musky Member

UID 53083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 164
Posts 83
Karma 162
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-10-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2011 00:30  Profile P.M. 
My friend married a WG, they where together for 4 years before getting married, not all WG's are "for life a WG" you know, they are people with feelings aswell and not all of them do that because its fun or cool, some of them are forced into it, cheated etc. Everyone has their own reason for doing it. Hell if i where not married i would marry with one if find a suitable for my taste
fjackass (Henry1980)
Erotic Emperor

UID 60555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2415
Posts 633
Karma 2401
Acceptance 272
Reading Access 60
Registered 13-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2011 22:55  Profile P.M. 
Yes, I've dated a workin girl three times now. Just one or two dates though...