Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  228rmb, 60 mins
Repeat: Probably not

There's a whole lot of massage parlors on this street with a girl or two sitting on a couch in front of curtains. I because tried one of these places first and completely failed, ending up with a very short 50rmb veggie massage. I think I was hoping they girl would tell me what was available, but I realized after I needed to tell her.

After this failure I entered into a more normal looking massage parlor near the end of the street. There were really cute girls inside and one of them added my WeChat so we could use the translation. She took me upstairs and let me know of the different prices for massages. I was clueless so just chose the most expensive at 128rmb for one hour.

The massage was somewhat okay, and we chatted with my limited Mandarin. Eventually she started telling me over WeChat that I could let her know if I wanted anything else. I asked what she could do and she responded foot massage or cupping, haha.

I told her I didn't want that and she told me I could just ask her if there was anything else I wanted. I motioned to lb and she sent some messages over WeChat that only "hands with oil" was available, for 100rmb more. I said okay and she promptly recalled these messages.

The hj felt very mechanical to me, though this was my first paid hj, so I don't really have much to compare to. The massage bed was located just above the entrance, with only a curtain for separation, so this was occurring just feet away from people walking by on the street. I found this weird but also somewhat exciting.

I came and she left to wash her hands. She returned and we chatted a bit more while she messaged my shoulders to finish the 60 minutes.

Overall I think I overpaid since all I really wanted was the hj. I'll probably experiment some more with the seedier looking massage parlors on this street and be more assertive with what I want.

Recent Ratings
blast77   24-8-2019 22:56  Karma  +8   Thanks sharing
jeffzeke   23-8-2019 13:18  Karma  +8   welcome, and thanks for sharing.