Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2019 07:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Hotel Walk In experience

Date & Time of Session: 21/8, lunchtime
Name: CL105 - http://go141.com/en/B11038-TST-HoneyGirls-CL105.html
Nationality & Language: Hunan, Mandarin
Face:  3/5. Doesn’t look as young as her photos.
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 HKD
Repeat: No

Made an appointment based on a previous report. WhatsApp’d the agent, instant reply with TST hotel name. Arrived at 12.30 and agent sent me the room number. All very discreet as busy hotel. On opening the door I thought that she looked fine, cute. Very petite. Showered alone and then on to the bed. Started off with a bit of a cuddle to feel each other out and a cat bath. I then got her on her back and and sucked on her small, perfect breasts and then headed south to a bushy area and started on there which she seemed to enjoy. She then decided that she wanted lb in her mouth which she took with me kneeling on the bed and her lying. She paid a lot of attention to the balls before licking the shaft and then taking it into her mouth. She was good, I was enjoying it. We then moved into a 69 position so that we could pleasure each other. Eventually it was on with the cap, starting in cow girl before moving to mush. That’s when her phone started to ring. She looked at it and said that she had to answer and to be quiet. It was her mum   She stood close to the tv while talking whilst I kept myself on edge! Once finished, she apologized and lowered herself on to me again. I flipped her onto her back and had to ease up a couple of times just to make sure that I wasn’t hurting her. I then pulled out, took off the cover and wanked myself until I came over her whilst she was looking up at me. Not a bad experience but many others to choose from and experience.

Recent Ratings
homer168   23-8-2019 20:21  Karma  +5   Petite princess. Thanks for the report
HKGPeter   22-8-2019 22:41  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   22-8-2019 13:10  Karma  +3   Thanks for the follow up ...