Registered 28-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL105 - Redeemed the hobby for me

Date & Time of Session:  8/20 @ 5:45PM
Name: CL105 - http://go141.com/en/B11038-TST-HoneyGirls-CL105.html
Nationality & Language: Hunan, Mandarin
Face:  5/5 - Looks much better in person, they photoshopped her to look super young in the photos.  
Body:  4/5 - MCOT. Tiny, tiny, tiny, something like 5'3 and maybe 100lbs. Could have been a bit more toned, minus 1 point for not shaving. (I guess none of them shave, eh?)
Skill: 3/5 - Three points because of shitty BJ (but tbh, her mouth was so tiny I don't think she could have done better if she tried) and we kept having to stop to let her rest.
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 - It's all below.
Price & Session Length:  1100 HKD + 200 HKD tip
Repeat: 100% Yes

Boys, this is what we came for.

Missed my ferry from the airport to mainland, decided to catch the airport express into town and meet up with CL105. I hit up the agent earlier that day and told her when I was coming by, and to her credit she messaged me right around the time I said I would be there.

Checked my bags at China Ferry terminal and caught a taxi to the hotel. Went up to the room and 105 opened the door. Cute and giggly, we immediately had a connection. She called her boss and said I accept, and she started to strip me in the room and took me to the shower. She washed me for a bit and then we came out and she told me to lay on the bed. Immediately went for the BBBJ...something I would never do anywhere, but honestly she was so cute I just melted. She couldn't fit it in her mouth, so it didn't last long, but she (to her credit) did suck on the balls a little bit.

She traded spots with me and started foreplay, kissed all over her neck and perfect tits while fingering her, she got super wet super fast. Foreplay lasted about 10 minutes before I stood up to get a condom from my pants (always bring my own). She took it from me and put it on, then laid on her back and opened her mouth and told me to face fuck her. I am not really into this kinda thing, but I tried it for a bit and decided it wasn't for me. I sat down and she immediately wanted mish, but I said no I wanted her to start on top. She didn't fight me. She lowered herself on and we just hugged for a bit with me inside her, and then she started doing this crazy squeezes down there. Man, she must really do her kegels, because it felt like she was squeezing LB with her hand. We fucked like this for a while then moved to mish. I was honestly worried that I would hurt her because shes so fucking tiny, but she told me that she would say stop when it hurts.

Once we got to mish, she asked me to go slow and not as deep so it wouldn't hurt. I pounded in mish for a bit while kissing her neck (I had been avoiding kissing her mouth this whole time), when she suddenly just grabs my face and we start making out. I went with it, it was hot. We tried doggie for a bit, but she said it hurt a little too much so we moved to prone. I was fucking her from the back and she was holding my hands like my girlfriend used to do. Went at it for a while, then we switched to sideways-mish at her request, where she just told me to put it in and hold it. She went to town grinding all over me for a while before giggling and saying "我很坏“ (im so bad), god damnit. I loved it.

Switched to doggie because we were at the 40 minute mark and I had a ferry to catch, she arched that little back and just told me to go slow. Went at it for a bit and . She did the kegel thing on and off the whole time I was , it was an insane feeling. I stood up and dropped the condom in the trash, she wiped me down and I asked her if she wanted me to leave. She said no, and we just laid on the bed for about 10 minutes talking about stuff. She then took me back to the shower to shower up, and washed me again. I put on my clothes and went to give her a tip of 200HKD. She was so cute, she said "are you sure you have enough to get back to the ferry? I dont want it if it's all your cash" and she tried to give it back. I assuaged her concerns and let her keep it, and then she started to walk me out. I noticed my hair was fucked up in the mirror because I was so sweaty, and she helped me blow dry it back to normal. Then, as I was ready to go, she just hugged me. She told me to just keep hugging her. I was melting. We hugged for a minute or two, and she let me go.

God damn, I should have gotten her WeChat, but I never go to Hunan and I have no idea how that would work. She said shes still here for 5 more days. Highly recommend her + agent CL. I almost don't want to recommend her to keep you bros from spoiling her, but that's the name of the game. Definitely made up for my last shitty punt.

[ Last edited by  1234007 at 20-8-2019 23:50 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-8-2019 13:23  Karma  +8   outstanding, thanks for sharing!
viking0812   22-8-2019 11:52  Acceptance  +1   
sexfiend   22-8-2019 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Rayguy   21-8-2019 11:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for this
seitas   21-8-2019 10:55  Karma  +2   Excellent
thedude   21-8-2019 03:16  Karma  +6   Just for the dB pics. Aiya
stipe   21-8-2019 02:11  Acceptance  +3   target acquired