Subject: Shenzhen - Siam in Luohu (August 2019)
qwertypoop
Musky Member

UID 228321
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 7
Karma 124
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2018
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen - Siam in Luohu (August 2019)

Date & time of session: August 2019
Name/Number: 86
Nationality & Language: China Mandarin
Face: 2.5/5 sweet young face
Body: 2.5/5 b cup and a bit chubs
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: i think it was like 410 RMB or something near there
Wir: No other choice really

I'm in SZ again and with my limited time, I don't have time to search up new locations so I just went to my usual spot, Siam in Luohu. This use to be an amazing spot and many users here can attest. It has gone downhill since the bust. This time on my way up the elevator, some young guy (late 20s early 30s) ran in just before the door closed. Man, this guy was drugged up as hell. He's also a bit bi-polar as the short 20 second elevator ride was filled with a roller coaster of emotions. It was just us, but he was like rambling to himself. The moment the door opened, he started screaming (im talking about top of lung screaming) at the reception. Here's the kicker, turns out hes a regular and EVERYONE in this location knows him. The reception herself told me this guys is the 'young prince' which I will know dub as 'YP' as he shows up at least 320 days out of 365.

Anyhoo, The reception asks me for ID, and before i could even react, YP screams at her and tells her that I am with him (lol wtf?). This saved me the hassle of showing ID as I really dont like showing my foreign passport.

We then move through the usual locker --> shower --> sauna attire. YP refuses to wear a top and tells me that he's the only one that has can walk around topless. Through out the whole time, he was with me and talking to me for some reason. If you see me and him together, it'd be quite a sight in the sense that you would never expect from the looks only, that we would even talk to each other. YP has full body tattoos, neck tattoos, multiple piercings, etc; think of an Asian gangster you see in asian movies. While me on the other hand, just a typical scranny office drone looking boring guy. It was quite the experience talking to him as I dont really know how to talk to people like him so i try to be polite.

As we walk through the sea of massage beds at the front, he offers me some pills. I dont know what they are but he says something about "K pills" whatever that means. I politely decline and he then asks me if I have any drugs for him. Lol i dont even smoke...

At the point Mamasan sees YP and comes up to us saying "hey you brought a friend today!" YP then says "ya, we're good friends" and then brushes her off. He tells me he'll show me the best room for me and leads me to a room instead of the Mamasan. honestly, the room is just like any other room. Before I head in, he asked for my wechat and we exchanged wechat. Thats basically the side story of my encounter with 'Young Prince'.

So now the SP comes in and to be honest, the encounter with YP was more interesting than the time spent with this SP.

I've actually seen here before and booked her via her Wechat. It's been about a year since ive seen her and her body has got worse (more chubby). The notable thing about 86 is that shes a SQUIRTER. thats right! SHE SQUIRTS. Last year when she begins her BBBJ, she would take off panty and get into a 69 position. I personally dont like to DATY but she'll get angry if you dont at least play with her. When you play with her clit, SHE WILL SQUIRT IN YOUR FACE She was the first squirter ive encountered and god the first time was quite the experience.

Anyways this time she begins by saying that the service is not like before anymore due crackdown as I expected

Ill skip past the usual massage and body licking/ slide which I dont care too much for.

When she starts playing with LB, she actually gave me a BBBJ for about 1 minute which lead me to hope that I actually might get a BBBJ from her since ive seen her before, but nope. She then gets up and grabs the lotion and starts HJ. She doesnt take off panties but insist i play with her down there. Funny enough, after a few moment, I can few that her panties are wet! She mightve squirted through the panties

butttt a HJ is still just a HJ and so all in all, as happy I was during the HJ, i was a bit disappointed afterwards. After the deed was done, I didnt even want to stay for the 10-15 minutes I had left so I grabbed my stuff and left.

Recent Ratings
flintboy   29-8-2019 07:53  Acceptance  +2   
jeffzeke   22-8-2019 13:20  Karma  +8   very interesting squirter.
hotjac   22-8-2019 06:18  Karma  +3   Sounds like great time entertainment wise - but so sad about Siam's shut down encounters.
Nitrorider   21-8-2019 18:04  Acceptance  +1   What a story, thank you for sharing ! :D
cw683   21-8-2019 13:29  Karma  +2   Fun to read!!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2019 06:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 qwertypoop's post

So sad to hear about Siam's new restrictions - it used to be thee place to go for stellar encounters of the most sensual kind.  Always a bevy of absolute beauties to choose from, with most of them wanting the big O as much as you did.

On at least two occasions, with separate girls, they went bonkers just before and for several seconds after their big O, thrashing and bucking wildly. One, after prolonged daty and then doing simulated sex with ls to lb rubbing between her slick wet valley's folds. She let out a muffled scream that I thought still loud enough it would bring security rushing to the room.

The other with two, possibly three fingers, in ls doing a rapid jackhammering of the G spot while her clit was being slurped like a snow-cone when she let out this long "oooohhhoohhh" sound that lasted what seemed like a full minute, but was more likely just 2 seconds. She had her heels dug into my should er blades so hard that when she raised her hips to the ceiling she stretched my neck as far as it could go without snapping.

What a treat it would have been to have 86 back in the day and have her squirting too - that would have been fantastic treat.

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   22-8-2019 14:33  Karma  +5   this is probably in line with the 70th Anniversary of the CommParty so i think things wil revert back to normal post 1st ...
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2278
Posts 286
Karma 2265
Acceptance 263
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2019 16:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

i seriously dont get it
sometime early this year i was at the spa at Luohu hotel and they used to offer CIM for 300plus?
excellent service i just laid down and got bj-ed nice and relaxing plus a massage and then saunter my way back happy and satisfied

with the clampdown the gal told me everything can be done except BJ
so she could actually AR me but could BJ me
weird and dumb as hell

so my conclusion : the authority was probably some guy who loved to be AR-ed but not BJ

anyway as i said after 1st Oct i think alls well - across china