Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: HJ
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 290RMB - 60mins massage + 100 RMB for HJ
Repeat: For Sure

Went to Feilala hot springs after having a long difficult day to have some great relaxing massage and spend some great time in sauna. I ordered the most expensive massage, which costed 290 yuan (in fact not so expensive for China). Then not very tall lady came into my massage room and told me that there is only massage option offered here, nothing more  , which in the end wasn't so true...

Really great service, comfortable massage and a great coversation with massage lady during the session. She gave me a great massage starting from my head and finishing at my toes, after that the interesting part has begun

She touched my junior and asked whether I'd like her to continue or not, my reaction was like: "Hell YES!!!!"   Than she asked for some extra 100 yuan payment and after that she gave me a very decent HJ expirience with a happy ending

I would recomend this place if you want to have some quick relax after a difficult day! Stay safe!

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   21-8-2019 13:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
fbi5555   20-8-2019 15:23  Acceptance  +1   Original