Reading Access 40
Registered 15-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Big Natural Tits - HK until Mon

Hotel - TST
Agent - Wechat (Karma + Msg for link)
Girl - Fan'er (she asked herself to be called Meng Yuan though...)
Body - 4/5 (docked 1 point as she is not exactly "fit", but for tits lovers, she should be a 5!) tall (at least 5'9), meaty figure, natural G cups with medium brown nipples and quite big areolas
Face - 3.5/5 ok from photo (around 80%)
Skills - 3.5/5  BBBJ, Titjob
GFE - 3.5/5 nice to talk to
PSE - 2/5 not exactly PSE, if not for the face she was making while just using the tongue to lick the tip of LB
Damage - $1200
WIR - Maybe

Just a quick heads up (she's gonna be here until coming Monday) for those who are into big natural JUGS!! this one is a must for that.
Not for bJ lovers though, cuz she just worked the tip and the head without fully enjoying LB (or letting LB enjoy.. )
She said to be from Beijing, with a body very similar to those "large" north Chinese women (do not expect a little cute one, or she's gonna squash you...   ).
So paid on entrance (not really something I like, but let's say it means no tips...) and tried to break ice by directly assaulting those pair of great meaty soft and handful pair of melons... (maybe I was not exactly breaking the ice... ) nonetheless, after a bit of fondling she asked to go take a shower and cleanup. Well the space in the bathroom wasn't that much, so she cleaned me from outside without much surprises.
While I come out and dry up, she takes off her clothes, and I once more just grab her pair of Gs from behind ... , she starts to moan a little bit... and then makes a rocking movement with her hip ... and strangely bumps into lb.... of course that's a cheers!
Moving onto bed... first comment: you're quite hard... first reply: it's gonna get lost in those tits... she giggles and starts catbath. I thought it would be a magnificent one.. especially since she by herself started licking the balls first and then moved to the tip... the head and using her tongue to continuously flip and lick... but the much anticipated sensation of full mouth was late to come... even using my hands I sensed a bit of resistnace.. so she straightens up and goes for the dom... but I stop her and need more wetness ... and also your jugs need to work out too... so she gets back down and take half of LB in her mouth but quite quickly goes back to the tip/head thing, at which I just tell her to get on with the titjob. On this note, with her assets, it is impossible to make it wrong,.. but I still remember other times where gals with less could make me feel more... So decided to grab and feel by hand at least.
Then we moved on the next steps, missio, doggy... a few changes, but the final objective has always been one: Cum on her tits. She agrees and let me sit on her with LB lost in those soft moving mountains (btw, during missio those ups and downs moving "things" are really hard to forget..   ), a couple of strikes, a voice saying "don't cum on my face... please..." and   on her tits...

So all in all a nice experience on the tits side, a bit of letdown on the others. Still, very recommended for tits lovers.

P.S. She gave me her personal Wechat, to be used in Beijing only though... Attached some pictures (around 80%, just remember she is quite tall/big too, not "fat")

have fun!
F

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   12-3-2020 15:49  Karma  +6   Nice find …. did she show much sensual response like in cumming or nearly so?
birthdayboy1999   5-9-2019 23:37  Acceptance  +1   Great! Please share her wechat, thanks
Polapoupou   22-8-2019 04:43  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   21-8-2019 16:42  Karma  +10   
batman108   21-8-2019 12:04  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   21-8-2019 04:40  Karma  +8   Nice, thanks!
69lover   21-8-2019 00:22  Karma  +3   
sniper111   20-8-2019 23:05  Acceptance  +1   Wechat pls. Thanks
feelus   20-8-2019 23:03  Karma  +3   Nice report bro - pls share WeChat. Thanks
doodleme19   20-8-2019 20:44  Acceptance  +1   
hklim   20-8-2019 17:46  Karma  +2   Excellent
TheBlackZeros   20-8-2019 17:01  Acceptance  +1   Awesome ! WeChat please..
thedude   20-8-2019 16:38  Karma  +6   
alphonzehk   20-8-2019 15:55  Karma  +3   Oh my, she looks fun
adrenal   20-8-2019 14:41  Karma  +7   Thanks
henryanderson
Nookie Newbie

UID 259868
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Holy fuck she's cute. How good was her English?

Recent Ratings
porkchops   21-8-2019 03:06  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum rules before posting! Short questions and comment should be done via rating!