Karma 397
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2019 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai punt before lunch

Man- it's been a while....good to be back in HK to have some fun.  Been doing research before the trip and been eyeing Nike cause I've always had the best service from Thai chicks in HK and given that I haven't been at it for a while, I wanted some guarantees.  
http://go141.com/en/A99972-TST-HoneyGirls-SNike.html

Highlights:
- easy set up.  Called and the papasan picked up right away and directed me to the location which was close to where I was hanging.  I typically ask to have the girl come to my hotel, but the last couple of times that didn't work well as it took too long or they never showed up.
- I called at 11 and was the first customer so she was fresh and ready.
- very accommodating in the shower.   BBBJ and staring me while she worked my LB.
- very accommodating in any position - I switched things up with her 5x and she was a trooper.  
- 69 was INSANE...almost with it.  She does a great BBBJ
- after the shower, did body slide.  That was awesome.  she has great skin.
- great attitude.  seemed to enjoyed things as much as me.  

Not so high:
- picture was 25% better than real life.  So I wouldn't say pics + video were fake, but they had great lighting and smoothed out wrinkles.
-  she has a very enhanced rack.  I really don't like fake boobs to begin with and hers were starting to sag a bit so that was disappointing.
- she allowed daty but wouldn't allow finger...i found that odd.  
- what i dread about going to the room as oppose to having them come to mine:  looks like they recycle towels.  I'm super glad I was first in line of the day.

Overall:  7/10 but probably won't repeat.  Tomorrow is her last day as she goes back to Bangkok.

Recent Ratings
viking0812   20-8-2019 06:29  Acceptance  +1