Reading Access 30
Registered 28-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2019 09:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taipei, Taiwan] - Tinder Freelancer

Date & Time of Session:  8/18 @ 1:00AM
Name: Yoon Mida
Nationality & Language: Not sure -- She said Korean (answered the door with Korean), had terrible English and terrible Mandarin, but had several cell phones that were all in Thai. When I drilled her for more info, she said she was a dual passport holder Korea and Thailand. Wouldn't give much more information than that.
Face:  3/5 - Looks exactly like the photos, but was wearing a lot of very visible foundation. I am not really into visible makeup. She would probably be cuter without it.  
Body:  5/5 - Probably one of the best looking girls i've ever fucked. Maybe I got lucky for my first time, but she is EXACTLY the same as her photo. Had C cup fake boobs, not sure if she had work done on her ass, when I was pounding it from the back it had some interesting outlines I had never seen before (indicative of implants?). She also had a very large tattoo on her left ass cheek that went all the way down to her thigh. She had a fairly large bush that was a turn off for me. I am completely shaved and prefer them to be as well.
Skill: 1/5 - Seriously the worst BJ (covered or otherwise) I have ever had. Barely did anything, pretended to make a lot of noise. Extremely lazy with everything else. Fake moans and dirty talk that she wouldn't stop (I told her to stop so many times, and she just kept going "TELL ME HOW IS MY PUSSY" ... just stop.)
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5 - I got the wife experience, barely any BJ, wants to lay there like a dead fish, doesn't shave.  
Price & Session Length:  10,000 NTD (expensive as fuck, right?)
Repeat: Hell no.

Was bored in Taipei and saw another ad about freelancers on tinder. Thought I would give it a shot. Basically, you swipe through tinder and girls will post their LINE ids in their visible profile. You add them on LINE and start talking.

It was 12:30AM and I was trying to line something up for the next day, but this girl's photos were too good looking and the hotel was only a 3 minute taxi away. I said fuck it i'll be there in 30 minutes.

Got in a taxi, got to the hotel, stood outside and called her. She wasn't answering calls or texts. I stood around for 10 minutes and started to walk away when she called me and said come up. I turned around and there was another single dude leaving the hotel (wonder if he was her's as well, she was waiting for him to leave before answering?). It was a pretty nice hotel.

Got upstairs and sure enough, the girl from the photos opened the door with Hannaseo or whatever that Korean greeting is. She didn't really speak good English so I switched to Chinese and thought it would work better. It did until I realized that she had no idea what the fuck I was saying. I was a little paranoid so I made sure to put the chain on the door, and make sure my pants were in plain sight. She immediately asked for cash. I gave it to her, and then she asked for a tip. I said you haven't even done anything yet. No.

She tells me to skip the shower, lay on the bed and goes for a CBJ. Terrible BJ with fake moans. Almost couldn't stay hard. She whips out the lube and immediately hops on top, rides me for a minute or two, and then decides i'm "too big" and wants to flip. I pound her in mish for a bit, but even though shes fucking hot, I wanted to do something more than all of the work. Ask her to switch to doggie. Pound her in doggie for a bit, much better as she had a huge ass and actually put some work into it. We were going for a while when all of the sudden there is a knock at the door. I am ready to get mugged at this point so I get up and stand immediately behind the hallway ready for some dudes to barge in. She comes back and says it's her friend, and she wants to join us. I said I don't have any extra money. She then said OK she will not join us then. She tells her friend to go away. At this point, I am soft.

We get back on the bed and she starts giving an HJ to get me hard again, I do some more mish and then she started complaining about how it hurts. She asks to finish with hand, I say no (I just paid 10,000 NTD for a HJ? No way) and get her back on top. She rides me for a minute or two before saying shes too tired and then wants to go back to mish. At this point I go soft again, and just say fuck it, so she finishes with an HJ. Honestly probably the hottest part was her kneeling on the bed giving me an HJ while I could see that body. I   pretty quick, and she asks if I want to take a shower.

I look at the shower and it's all wet inside, like someone just showered (I don't want to stand in whatever was in that water..), so I nope out of that situation and ask for a towel. She gives me a towel and I start wiping all my cum off my stomach and she then snatches the towel back from me because it was her friend's, and I could only use it if I was going to shower. Sorry friend, I ruined your towel.

I got dressed and started to walk out, and the door opens. Sure enough, her friend is equally hot. I should have swung for the 3p, but no way am I dropping another 10,000 NTD on that kinda service.

Take a taxi home and call it a night.

All in all, was there for about 40 mins. Not sure how I feel about this hobby. Pretty expensive. I might just stick with freelance filipinas on filipina saturdays in Wanchai, they seem to be more MCOT.

[ Last edited by  1234007 at 19-8-2019 09:20 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mpolo   27-10-2019 16:15  Acceptance  +1   
tempintern   25-8-2019 20:49  Karma  +2   
quartz13579   25-8-2019 13:58  Karma  +5   Expensive as fuck.
jeffzeke   22-8-2019 13:25  Karma  +10   sorry to hear.
Petay_1283   21-8-2019 11:03  Karma  +6   
zennor   21-8-2019 04:04  Karma  +5   tough luck
austin821   20-8-2019 06:04  Karma  +6   Lol on the tip and the mates towel. Well played bro.
blast77   20-8-2019 05:43  Karma  +6   Thanks sharing, It's punts like this that make you value good service all the more
thedude   19-8-2019 21:56  Karma  +6   +6 for your trouble. sounds $$$. sorry mate
Johnnyr555   19-8-2019 17:24  Karma  +8   Hot girl. To bad with the wife experience.
porkchops   19-8-2019 14:54  Karma  +8   She does look hot! Too bad about the lack of service...
batman108   19-8-2019 13:07  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Tybear   19-8-2019 10:38  Karma  +5   Ouch ^2
hotjac   19-8-2019 09:40  Karma  +6   Ouch - talk about beauty and the beast. One reason I only use 141 recommendations = few surprises like this.