Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2019 20:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miko: Boob'ilicious Afternoon Delight

Name: Miko: Phoenix Legend offers a Boob'ilicious Afternoon Delight
Link: http://go141.com/en/A32803-CB-Massage-Miko.html?ref=Search(region
Location: Phoenix Apartments, 5/F Room 1, Flat 1, 54-70 Lee Garden Road, Causeway bay
Tel: +852-6016 1358
Face: 4 (5 when she's happy)
Body: 4.5 (if you like Voluptuous she is the definition!)
Estimated age of the girl: mid 30's up
Skill: 5
Service: Great
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, variable English
Conclusion: She's one of my faves, very good service repeated many a time and will continue to do so
Price: 1000 (normally 800 for an hr but I was there for a good 90 minutes at least. She said 1000 was more than enough)
Date: 18th August 2019, 3pm or so

Not had time to visit the walk ups or spas much in the last few months, due to work and today I was in CWB for a lunch meeting at Times Square, so perfect excuse to zip over to Phoenix and visit one of the lovelies there, always torn between Crystal, Dis S and Miko... but today I was in the mood for a boobtastic experience and Miko fits those requirements perfectly. Messaged her while I was having lunch and after she complained that I hadn't been to see her for months, she was happy to hear I wanted to come visit, so I told her i'd be over about 3pm.

Muggy day rain, humidity and the potential protests throwing a strange mood over everyone it seems, so zipped across to Phoenix and up to 5th floor, a few months agao a friend was offered a very cool apartment on the top floor with a nice little terrace and great layout, but his GF didn't take to the idea of him living in a building with a couple of floors of working girls, a pity as one it was a great apartment and 2 its got enough regular business and things that its only really the two floors that have girls. Maybe if it comes up again, I'll take it.

Came out of the lift, and buzzed at Miko's door, and she opened dressed in a very fetching white bikini that was straining to keep those boobs from spilling out (see photo!) She welcomes me with a big naughty smile and grabs at my belt and pulls me in. Now Mike is not a petite young thing but I would say she was a stunner face and bodywise when she was younger, she's a little older and a little heavier, but in all the right places, that boobage is spilling out and her ass feels lovelier than ever.

She takes my bag and asks for my shirt etc, so she can hang them them up to air. She helps me off with my clothes, giving junior a good reaquaintance shuffle, and bends over to get a bottle of water from her fridge and with that ass looking up at me, I have to grab her and grind into it. She pushes back against me and my hands engulg those boobies and give them a welcome squeeze., They're real, real big , a little pendulous think Ava Adams but they're great and she knows how to use them.  She ushers me into the shower and joins me immediately, telling me that first she needs to freshen me up as Hong Kong has left me too hot and sticky.  She proceedes to give me a very very thorough and very playful shower, making sure every inch of me is squeeky clean and lemon fresh, using her assets as a sponge and making sure not only am I clean but junior is wide awake and standing strong. After making sure we're both clean, she offer us both some mouthwash and has me sit down on the toilet so we can kiss properly (she;s a lot shorter than me!) and does her best to smother me with those breasts. ( Gravity has had some effect on them and man I would have loved to have sampled them in her youth, but they're succulent, very receptive, highly munchable and squeezeable), she soon has them engulfing junior and junior disappears between them like a lighthouse in a storm. She then starts to give me a very nice wbbj in the shower, and she has some serious skills, great technique and always gives plenty of eye contact giving you that naughty girlfriend look as she bobs up and down.

Stepping out of the showert, we dry eachother off and head for the bed, she clambers on and pulls me in and we spend a good few minutes DFK'ing and squeezing eachother like long lost high school lovers. She asks me where I have been for the last few months, and why haven't I come to see her, and she talks about how the protests have also affected business for the Phoenix girls the last few weeks with some punters understandably fearing Police and tear gas attention that might be hard to explain. Away!  

I begin to feast on those breasts while stroking her lower lips, and she guides one of my fingers in while I suckle on those breasts, before I kiss my way down to her honeypot. She spreads her legs wide and I go to town, its a lovely and succulent pussy and I have missed it. And she likes a bit of the cunning linguist, clamping her thighs around you, grinding her pelvis into you and telling you what she likes, where to lick, when to go deeper, and faster. It gets quite hot and sticky down there to say the least, and she's got my hands around her breasts telling me how hard she wants me to squeeze them. I'm down there for some time, and I think from her reactions, her noises, the spasms and the juice that I may have hit the spot, although she may just be the Best Actress in Hong Kong. Now she's also quite ticklish when my tongue tickles her asshole, she seems to like it and then stop herself but today she seemed very receptive to some tongue licking down there.

She reaches for some tissuers to clean my face first and then her pussy, she's all breathy and red faced and giggling that I have tired her out now!  I tell her I am in no rush, so I slide up and we have a good kiss and cuddle, and catch up chat while she makes sure junior doesn't lose interest. We ended up talking about movies, the protests and when i'm going to have another overnight session with her so we can really have a lot more fun! Soon my dear, soon!

She slides down and begins to resume the BBBJ and i'm in heaven, she's got such a beautiful naughty girl look on her face, and she does it again, slips a condom onto junior with her mouth before straddling that for a moment, you find yourself wondering if you've been bb'ed, but she's not that silly, just she's an expert.

Shes riding me like a cowgirl, and i'm pushed up against the wall with my head in that epic cleevage and my hands around that ass, and we fuck like bunnies, going from cowgirl to missionary, to doggie, before back to missionary and I fire away with her tongue in my mouth and legs wrapped round me. We're both a sweaty mess, and she carefully helps me extract, making sure the condom doesn't come off and comments on the size of its content. She giggles that maybe I really did miss her....before carefulyl removing it, wrapping it in tissue and cleaning me up and then herself.

And then we snuggle for a while, chating and cuddling, while she's still happy to kiss and caress, and I think I probably spent a good twenty minutes just lying on the bed with her after the deed, with no sense of urgency from her for me to hurry up. It was me who said I had to go, and she lead me to the shower and gave me just as thorough a clean up afterwards, and plenty of DFK to the point where junior was jabbing at her and considering a second round.

With a promise to return more often, and to take up her offer for another overnight, we'd previously spent a very wild night in Villa Victoria Wan Chai when she was at Fuji, when she'd offered me a very good deal for an overnight and I said sure but lets go somewhere a bit bigger. Was a great experience, with plenty of fun that night and in the morning, so would be good to take up her offer again soon.  

She helps me dress, lets me take a few pics for my private collection, sorry guys! But am attaching a couple of shots of her from past sessions and the white bikini shot that was taken today looking up at her

She's a gem, great smile, pretty girl, great service especially if you click and can speak at least some Chinese, treat her well and she will treat you very well.

I headed out into CWB, a relaxed man, with a big smie on his face and will be revisiting soon

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
vino_1   22-9-2019 16:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
randomswells   20-8-2019 19:52  Acceptance  +1   
wcguy   19-8-2019 22:15  Acceptance  +1   
thedude   19-8-2019 19:25  Karma  +6   Boobiful
batman108   19-8-2019 13:09  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hotjac   19-8-2019 09:47  Karma  +6   She sounds fantastic! thanks for sharing
davcha   19-8-2019 09:10  Karma  +2   Great report, thanks. Will be heading over to CWB soon!
austin821   19-8-2019 06:53  Karma  +6   Cheers
HKGPeter   18-8-2019 22:30  Karma  +2   Thank you for the report.