Font size: S M L
Carmen - Phoenix Apt

Date & Time of Session: 17 August 2019
Name: Carmen
Link: Not in DB
Location: Room 2, Flat G, 3/F, Phoenix Building, Causeway Bay
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 3/5 (normal GND face)
Body: 4/5 (borderline asian C cup, some ass volume)
Skill: 4.5/5 (knows how to tease you)
Service: 5/5 (proper nympho, thanks for the info bro @Oscar)
GFE: 4/5 (we clicked)
PSE: 4/5 (for her enthusiasm)
Price & Session Length: 600, 40 min
Repeat: Maybe

I have been looking for those slightly more experienced ladies (late 20s to early 30s) with good service to no avail lately, that was until I read the report by OscarPistorius. I'd say the chinese ladies in Phoenix apartment usually leans on the more experienced side than young (you'd go for Fuji or CC at NP if you want the younger crowd). Was running some errands and decided to stop by since I was in the area and luckily enough she was in (she showed me she had quite a number of bookings after my session, caught her at the right time).

Carmen is very friendly (i spoke with my barely working mando with her since my canto is still work in progress), if you know how to dance with her early on, you're basically up for a nice session. There was a lot of grinding and lfk before we head unto the uneventful shower. Post shower and this nympho was just all over me. She'd pay attention to your reactions during catbath and adjust accordingly. I got a BBBJ since we hit it off pretty well and her skill was one of the better ones out there. Cover was on and we went to several positions. This girl likes to take it hard, she'd basically grind it off on top until she is satisfied before asking you to go on her on whatever position you prefer as long as you can do her hard. After all the toiling that all men must experience, I finally exploded into the cover and both of us were exhausted. She was complaining about the fact that it took a while and she's all tired now (to be fair she was the one who went gungho ).

TLDR: a very pleasant punt by an experienced provider who loves what she's doing. If you're after someone with a tight body and good service, I am pretty sure Carmen won't disappoint you. Leaving this out there for the bros who are looking for another option to try. I'd suggest to jot down the number at her door to make bookings since it looks like that she relies on this more than random guys pressing her bell.

Recent Ratings
guysty   20-8-2019 17:57  Karma  +2   Good report
Freelancer   19-8-2019 01:02  Karma  +6   Favorable
OscarPistorius   19-8-2019 00:27  Karma  +3   She's great if you hit it off
HKGPeter   18-8-2019 22:28  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report.
OscarPistorius
Kinky King

UID 259717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1050
Posts 40
Karma 1045
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2019 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lively192's post

Glad you had a good time bro lively.

I've been meaning to repeat but as you pointed out, she's busier lately (haha, might be due to my report) and our schedules haven't aligned (sigh). And thanks for the intel on bbbj being available.