Face:  3
Body:  3.5
Skill: 4
GFE: no
PSE: ish
Price & Session Length:  $1100 - 45 min
Repeat: Meh

On the merit of bro Stipe report, I thought I'd take a run at FF13 a go

Booked with FF and as usual, a very smooth booking.  Without a doubt, one of the most reputable agents to deal with.  No BS

Arrived, entered room and had a good look.  She's older looking than DB pics and certainly not as pretty.  Not ugly but just different.  But that's not what you're there for.  Agreed and off to the shower.

I reckon she's had a kid given stretch marks on her mid section.  Also nipples look like they've been thru a child nursing etc.

Shower was nice with a WBBJ.  Onto the bed and starts with the catbath.  Is it just me, or is that the lamest thing ever?  You're here for a dirty whore, not a catbath.  I digress

Her rack is worth a para all on its on.  The are large, and reasonably firm.  You can suck, twist, squeeze, fondle and semi abuse.  I say semi because everyone has a limit and hers wasn't as far as I would have hoped.  See pics below

She continued with BBBJ while i was laying on the bed.  LB sprang to action and was 100% committed.  Almost dropped a load right there but wanted to save that for later.  I had pounding on the brain.  Good tech, just couldn't take it all.  Maybe 3/4 then gagged.  Kept saying ho-tung or something like that, and pointing at my erect member.  I figured as much, as I could feel back of throat.  She was trooper though and kept trying.

threw on a glove and started mish.  Nice little warm up for the day.  Tighter than I thought she'd be, but they do this thing with their legs by not spreading wide.  Makes it tough to work, if you follow.  She let me open her up but then she bends her knees and then flexes her feet back rather than extension.  Looks horrible and unsexy.  Did she attend PSE 101?  If so, she failed.  It's a common thing amongst asians I find.  Perhaps one of the local bros can translate for them and advise them of this atrocity?  Thank you.

Credit to her, she took everything I had to offer even in pile drive position.  Most complain but she took it like a champ.  Flipped to dog and she wasn't so happy about that.  Played with her choc starfish, that was a no go.  Pushed her head into the pillow and drove it like it was stolen.  Unhappy about that as well complaining about depth again.

I flipped her back to mish as I could feel I was losing interest and need to watch those orbs bounce again.  This time I sat back on my heels while in mish, pounded away, couldn't get as deep but better view of her rack slapping her in the face.  they are stupendously large.

Felt I could blow but taking a page from bro Stipe, thought time she had a little lunch.  pulled off the dom and washed off the residue from dom.  Came back out and she was already kneeling in between the two beds where the light is best.  Good girl.

Let her go to work sucking me, while making only minor adjustments to her hands and tech.  She was doing a great job, both hads on my hips, taking a reasonable amount of dick in her mouth.  She even tried to D a few times but gagged.  Am I a bad person for enjoying the feeling and look of the gag?

Felt I was close so took her right hand off my hip and had her squeeze my sack while i gently grabbed the back of her head and provided a little persuasion to stay with it and as deep as possible.  She complied and let me unload deep into her mouth and took the full load.  She kept sucking long after I'd finished dropping my load.  I pulled my dick out of her mouth and some cum dripped onto those massive mamms.  I encouraged her to let it all spill onto her tits, and much to my surprise she did.  Dripping on her lower lip and chin, eventually cascading to those melons.  What a sight.

Cleaned up, tipped her and snaps 3 pics.

Return?  Prob not, but it was fun
Enjoy the pics

[ Last edited by  thedude at 17-8-2019 16:05 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   30-8-2019 19:42  Karma  +8   Thanks
gwailoplayer   29-8-2019 20:03  Karma  +4   she's still here. were DFK and DATY available to you? (I know YMMV)
Polapoupou   22-8-2019 04:44  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   19-8-2019 19:06  Karma  +6   Nice find, thanks for reporting FF seems to have a penchant for big breasts in his stable
batman108   19-8-2019 13:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   19-8-2019 01:01  Karma  +8   Excellent
Petay_1283   18-8-2019 13:09  Karma  +10   Nice.
Dilmah   18-8-2019 02:18  Karma  +5   Wow
BootBoot   17-8-2019 21:27  Karma  +3   Excellent - still on the fence about trying her
69lover   17-8-2019 19:31  Karma  +3   Epic!
feelus   17-8-2019 19:29  Karma  +3   Nice report bro
TheBlackZeros   17-8-2019 19:29  Acceptance  +1   Can you PM these photos please ?
theworm   17-8-2019 19:26  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   17-8-2019 18:06  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
stipe   17-8-2019 17:17  Karma  +3   My man!
ramont   17-8-2019 16:51  Karma  +8   thanks
Rayguy   17-8-2019 16:15  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
satisfaction   17-8-2019 16:06  Karma  +3   thanks for pics

'the dude abides'
thedude
Throbbing Titan

UID 6251
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3714
Posts 324
Karma 3686
Acceptance 560
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-12-2007
Location shag ri la
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2019 06:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 thedude's post

@gwailoplayer
I didn't try either so can't say.  From what I recall she was a smoker but I do recall her breath was ok.
Didn't attempt dine at the Y.  From what I recall clean around the lips a tiny bit of hair at the front.
I do recall that she smelled very fresh, but then again, we just showered
Sorry couldn't be more help

[ Last edited by  thedude at 30-8-2019 07:54 ]

'the dude abides'