Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2019 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Elsa: when WISHES do come true

Elsa: when WISHES do come true!

Date & Time of Session: Thursday August 15th 3pm
Location:  Wish Spa, 7F No 64-66 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
Name:  Elsa
Nationality & Language: Cantonese & Mandarin, little English but understands more than she speaks.
Face: 4/5  Pretty face
Body: 5/5  Medium height, solid not fat, good pendulous boobsb cups, but they are wonderfully succulent and responsive, small but firm petite bum.
Skill: 4/5 massage 5/5 for part 2
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session HK$1300 for 90 minutes
Repeat: absolutely and with Elsa again if I can!

Sometimes work gets in the way of fun. And the last year or so my fun seems to end up in stops and starts, but this week things were a bit quieter, so managed to slip away for a bit of rest, relaxation and rub and tug at WISH.

I first met Annie who is one of the team running WISH when she was partners in the late but legendary HBS in Tsim Sha Tsui, which I think for so many of us was a firm favourite for so many reasons. Always got along with Annie and she's never let me down with recommendations for girls from HBS through Reiki and beyond, and when she re-entered the business a few months back was very happy to hear from her.  And my first visit to Wish was certainly a good one, and been meaning to get back and enjoy it again but no time till this week, when Annie tempted me back with a message and two pics of a beautiful buxom young thing and the words “I know you like Big Boobs and good service!”  She certainly knows the way to my heart. So an appointment was confirmed for the next day, with Annie telling me she wouldnt be there but Hidy would make sure i was taken care of.

So after running and errand in Central, zipped into Wellington Street and into the building where Wish resides, once again asking the question “why the hell do you build a steep staircase to get to the lift lobby?” The security acknowledge's me and I zip up to the 7th floor and the oasis that is Wish. The big white doors open and there's Hidy one of the other partners looking as lovely as ever, and she welcomes me with a towel to wipe my sweaty face, a glass of ice water and a quick kiss on the cheek. She tells me to hurry up and take a shower as its too hot and I should cool down.

She ushers me into the VIP room where the bath is already filling, and leaves me to undress, I strip off, hang up my clothes and step into the shower. That was needed, and i'm showering when Hidy re-enters the room with the very sexy and very buxom young girl from the photos who she introduces as Elsa. I finish up my shower and Hidy helps me out and Elsa immediately starts drying me off , she's all smiles and helpful, Hidy tells her to take care of me and leaves telling me to “Enjoy”.   Elsa is evry service orientated, she has dried me off and then asks me in English “Bath?” and motions to the tub, I answer in Cantonese that I can only have a bath if she joins me, and she starts giggling and tells me thats better that I speak Cantonese as she can't speak much English. She helps me into the tub.

I'm a big guy, and its a pretty big tub, and its pretty full so there's some spillage, which she giggles at, telling me that I'm too big!  She's perky and friendly and my god that looks like a hell of a body she's got under that dress. I do like bathes and i'm getting comfortable and we're chatting, she's doing a great job of washing me like i'm a combo child or patient, and we're chatting away, and she's chatty and funny and i'm enjoying just being pampered, and she's taking her time and there's some light teasing go ing on and we're breaking the ice, and then her sponge starts to explore between my legs, and whoopps she's lost the sponge and has found something else. I get the “very big' comment, but followed by a naughty giggle and “i like!”. This is going to be fun. She begins to strip off, removing her dress to reveal a nice solid body, she's not fat but she's not some skinny girl who's going to break if you do anything, this girl has a body built for sin and one hell of a set of boobs. She asks if she can join me in the bath, and I say of course, and her bra and panties are removed, no time wasting here!  and she climbs into the tub and the fun begins.

Always nice to have a hot bubble path and to have a buxom fun loving young lady join you, is even better. She's sliding over me, and positioned herself back to me between mylegs and lies back so I can embrace her and she guides my hands around those boobies. Nice and real, and very responsive and she's very happy to kiss (LFK) and doesn't object when one of my hands slides down and begins to play with her little sister in the bath. As my fingers begin to explore, the LFK becomes a bit more passionate and there's water splashing all over as it becomes even more of a make out session. She turns around and the session continues with a vengeance!  She breaks off and is asking me how long I've in Hong Kong, how come I speak good Cantonese for a foreigner, asking me how long I've known Hidy and Annie , but in a way that doesn't feel like a time aster. She tells me that perhaps we should progress to the bed and the massage. She steps up and out, and helps me out, drying me off and giggling at junior who has woken up and is looking for love!

She straddles me with junior rubbing against her pussy, and is teasing him and me with her pussy and her butt, she's letting me feast on those breasts and interspersing that with some LFK and occasional DFK, before she decides to wriggle her way around so i'm now faced with a very lovely butt and juicy pussy that looks good enough to eat, and is!  She responds well, and is grinding her pussy into my face while she plays with junior before I feel hot breath on junior and the sensation of a pair of lips engulfing him. She could suck lollipops for China is what I will say as she gives me one hell of a BBBJ, I don't know who taught her, but I thank them!  

I'm still munching away on her and she seems to be enjoying that and she brings me up and close to a climax several times, before pulling away and wriggling down the bed where she finishes me off between those beautiful tits. I'm an exhausted, happy and sweaty man when we finish. She cleans me up, and then herself and then towels me off telling me I need another shower! She hops back on the bed and we chat for a while longer while she cuddles me and strokes junior who is trying to wake up. Eventually its shower time and she leads me back into the shower and is just as attentive and fun in the shower after the fact which is always a good thing.

She helps me dress, before dressing herself, and I pay her for the session and she gives me a final big sloppy kiss before leading me out into reception where I am greeted by a smirking Hidy who ask me if everything went well. Annie offers me  coffee, and I chat with both Hidy & Elsa for a while before having to head off into the real world once more. Got a message from Annie later asking if all went well.

Thanks to Annie, Else and the WISH that came true!  I'll be back!

2 pics showing how she looks, put a 30 on them to protect her id

Had to do a slight edit, sorry about that, had named Hidy as Annie at one point...

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 16-8-2019 11:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Otto12345   7-9-2019 13:43  Karma  +3   Great report. Do they offer FS in Wish?
Mike747   4-9-2019 17:31  Karma  +5   very nice one! cheers!
ambitious2012   4-9-2019 15:05  Acceptance  +1   
twelve98   3-9-2019 16:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
pierrot   3-9-2019 08:43  Karma  +4   Excellent
exi621   29-8-2019 22:46  Acceptance  +1   amazing
blondenessone   27-8-2019 14:32  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Thedarklord   19-8-2019 16:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Petay_1283   18-8-2019 14:00  Karma  +9   
sinofaguo   18-8-2019 13:48  Karma  +4   Good report thanks
viking0812   18-8-2019 11:44  Acceptance  +1   
Dilmah   18-8-2019 02:27  Karma  +5   Awesome
batman108   17-8-2019 12:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
ritwik   16-8-2019 23:32  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   16-8-2019 22:46  Karma  +2   Thank you!
blast77   16-8-2019 16:11  Karma  +8   Excellent
David.youngson   16-8-2019 12:54  Karma  +3   Beautiful
Tybear   16-8-2019 12:50  Karma  +5   Yum!
bt919   16-8-2019 12:20  Karma  +3   
porkchops   16-8-2019 12:02  Karma  +8   Excellent!
ramont   16-8-2019 11:44  Karma  +8   thanks
Jonnyrad   16-8-2019 11:40  Karma  +3   Awesome
Bunkyo_boss
Nookie Newbie

UID 262370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2019 20:54  Profile P.M. 
I can't access the pics, what should I do? This forum is so confusing!

Recent Ratings
ramont   3-9-2019 10:28  Acceptance  -1   Read Forum Guidelines
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2019 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Honestly I got so horny reading this!

I have booked Elsa for later this week and after reading your report I upgraded my massage LOL

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'