Reading Access 0
Registered 14-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2019 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bella - Russian assspitality

Date & Time of Session:  14/08 4PM
Name: Bella
Link: http://go141.com/en/B10535-TST-H ... otic+banner+(Go141)
Agent: private
Face:  8/10, cute Russian blonde
Body: 9/10, thicker than a bowl of oatmeal
Skill: 8/10, she goes down
Service: 9/10, doing her best
Price: 1300HKD + 500HKD tip, you'll see why
WIR: might do it to train her some more

I was thinking hard about going to visit FF618 for another tit-and-facefuck. She looked like a girl who could take it, so I figured I'd give FF a ring. Then she popped up. Bella. The video with her dangling those tits around like she just doesn't care. The slutty smile on her face. The look of imminent destruction.
I called the umber on the add in like a second, arranged the meeting (or meating, if you will) and was in the TST hotel with the boner that could beat up Triad members on the street. I didn't so much use the elevator as I ran to the elevator. The agent told me her room when I was in the hotel. I figures at first she was a freelancer, but it was a guy answering when I called.
But I digress.
I was at the door of the room with the sheer power of boner blood.
Bella opened the door.
Lord, Satan, Buddha, any god that would have me, she is thick! Not fat, but thick. Her hips could bear the children of an entire Russian village. Her milk factories could feed the Danes for an entire viking raid. Those legs could squish me and I'd die a happy man. And all she wore was a t-shirt that just covered her butt cheeks.
Bella started all lovey and was over me, plastering those tits against me. While she was hugging me she told me how handsome I was, and that she liked Europeans living in foreign countries. Makes her feel like she's with someone experienced. She likes to chat, told me about how she wants to earn and travel, go to school alter, her hopes and dreams. We talked for a while while groping each other, and this hasn't happened in a while. Usually I like a WG talking only i the sounds of my dick in her mouth. Bella had me talking. She asked me for a shower after a while but I said I was clean, which she confirmed by complimenting my smell. I told her I wanted her now and there. She lit up, stuck her tongue out and started to take off my clothes, since she had only that t-shirt on. I was naked pretty quick and she bit her lip when she saw the pole. I took off that horrendous thing covering up her glorious funbags. Once they were out I was all over them, she was playing with the pole.
I showed her I wanted her on her knees and sucking on it and fucking those tits like there's no tomorrow. She was all for it. Bella spit on the pole first and put it between her tits, jerking it like in the video. She kept smiling at me, spitting some more on it and kept jerking the pole with her tits. It was glorious, I felt like I was about to
I had to stop her. Bella knew she had the upper hand so she started to tongue the tip. Like any good Russian I know she can take a dick, so I grabbed her head and stared to go deeper. I was more than half way in, and I continued to fuck her mouth. Despite not being all the way in I could still hear the "glug glug glug" sound as I rammed the pole into her mouth. Bella grabbed unto my butt and tried to go deeper, she was earning the paycheck. When gasping for air she'd go "you're so good baby, so big, so handsome." I know, now suck it.
I had to stop because I had an epiphany. I grabbed her and pulled her up. She asked if I wanted to fuck her. To which I answered with a proposal. "I'll pay you 500HKD tip if you let me fuck your ass. Just let me try."
Bella was like "I've never tried before, what if you don't fit, you're big." Come on, like any good Russian she was probably trained by the KGB to make poor fools like me fall for hr and give up any info on our countries. She could take it.
I told her I'd go slow, and as long as we try it's 500HKD for her. She agreed. Bella went to the shower to prepare a bit and I waited. She came back not too long after.
I pushed her on the bed, brought a dom with me and laid next to her. I was going for the spoon. Bella played with the pole while I made her comfortable by kissing her neck. Then I opened those cheeks and went in for the starfish. It was fresh, and I opened it up with my spit and fingers. She was moaning, so I knew it was doing the job. I was back next to her, put the dom on, spit on my fingers and coated her hole and the pole. It was operation Russian Invasion time.
Bella gritted her teeth as I went in with the tip. She let me take the reins. I was pushing against her hole slowly and bit by bit I was slowly tipping her asshole. I let her suck on my finger, I gripped her thighs and pushed against her asshole until the tip was in. It was like "plop," just in and she was gaped. The rest of the pole was a bit of an issue. I was going deeper and deeper but she was yammering harder and harder. "So big, slowly, so big." And I was going slowly. It felt good, I mean a fresh asshole, come on! I pulled out and asked if she had lube, she said no because she wasn't prepared for this, she just washed her hole. I spat some more on her asshole, some on my dick, told her to spit on it, and I was back to spooning. The sensation was mostly on the tip, so I knew I could
Bella continued to grit her teeth and moan while I started going deeper and deeper, harder but still slow enough that I don't break her. The funbags were jiggling like jelly, and my fingers were either in her mouth or I'd stat massaging her clit. As one point I was going all in, one set of fingers in her mouth, the other insider her pussy, and I pummeled that ass. Bella started screaming against my fingers in her mouth. I felt like
I continued to pummel as she was wheezing, moaning and screaming.
time
I pulled out, pulled the dom off, and told her to open her mouth.
She barely slithered to the end of the bed, lying down, and I told her it wouldn't do I needed to see her tits.
I pulled her off the bed, on her knees and told her to jack it into her mouth.
Bella put the tip in and went to work. I pushed her against the pole sometimes, my hands firmly against her head.
Glug Glug Glug

Again I kept her head firmly against my dick and shot everything I had into her mouth, she barely resisted. I told her to spit it out over her tits and I continued to fuck her face with all the slobber running down to the funbags. When I was out of her mouth I pulled her into my balls to lick them.
After the Chernobyl nuclear spill it was time for damage control in the shower.
I played around with her tits some more. Even her asshole too, asked her if she'd try again with me. She said I was really big, and she needs to buy lube.
I gave her the extra promised cash.
Haven't broken an ass in for ages. She maybe offline in the starfish department for a day or two, but give her a good deal and she'll probably let you fuck that sweet ass.

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   26-8-2019 00:52  Karma  +5   man these ratings are way too generous that's all i gotta say
JackTheBat   21-8-2019 12:35  Karma  +10   "After the Chernobyl nuclear spill..." top kek.
pipolaki   20-8-2019 15:03  Acceptance  +4   Great starfish breaking...
wcguy   17-8-2019 19:36  Acceptance  +1   
whodis   17-8-2019 15:26  Acceptance  +1   
like2bonk   17-8-2019 12:21  Karma  +5   
dewlee   16-8-2019 14:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
sky004   16-8-2019 12:13  Karma  +2   Excellent Always want to cum on a Russian but too afraid to ask
mwomwo   15-8-2019 22:38  Karma  +6   Excellent
thedude   15-8-2019 19:25  Karma  +6   Champion
zeebee   15-8-2019 02:12  Acceptance  +2   nice writeup
lazy28831   15-8-2019 01:39  Acceptance  +1   good report