Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Christy @ Phoenix Apartments CWB #A98692

Name: Christy @ Phoenix Apartments CWB #A98692
Link: http://go141.com/en/A98692-CB-Pa ... ?ref=Search(region)
Description: Late 20’s, 5’5”, 33E - 22.5 - 35.5

So I thought I would venture to one of my favourite daytime spots to try some Thai. This place doesn’t have a big selection, and usually just has a few on the 3rd floor. Now to be honest, it was the pictures that got me interested. For some reason I thought she looked like Katherine McPhee. Made my way up and once I got there I was in luck and all the girls were available. It was about 3pm. One pet peeve I have with walk ups are the absolutely horrendous conditions the rooms are in. Would it kill the bosses/agents/owners to renovate a little, or make an effort to make the girls and customers a little more comfortable? Size is one thing, and for most that are used to living in Hong Kong can adapt without complaining. I am referring to the cleanliness, the maintenance of appliances, and the unbelievably dangerous amount of electrical fires waiting to happen. I don’t understand, there is obviously money being made, so why not invest into making these places even better? Do you think I should start a Kickstarter to crowd source brothel renovation? Maybe I’ll wait until the protests are over first.

Face: 3.5/5 The pictures are shot very well, with great lighting. The pictures are not so much photoshopped but just really capture her at a great angle. I bet this girl was super hot back in the day, because you see flashes of it now but you can also see there has been some mileage. Her smile is very enticing, and she has great teeth. Deep eyes, and easy to get lost in. Also I totally thought that in person she looked more Indonesian or Malaysian than Thai. Of course when she talks you can tell, but in person she didn’t look totally Thai.

Body: 4/5 This girl has a pretty smoking body. First of all, she is not an E cup, and more of a big C or small D cup. She is all natural which is a nice change from many of the Thai girls in town. Nice big eraser head nipples, and just very soft all over her body. Not fat, but just squishy if you know what I mean. The one thing I do have to admit is that when we were cuddling, she has probably the nicest silkiest skin I have come across on a Thai walk up. Like I mean so soft you can’t stop touching or stroking her. She is not rocking the bald sister, but rather a slightly shaven patch. One let down was her height. She has very small overall proportions in the limbs and torso, but her head is disproportionately large for her body. Many find that cute, so if that is your cup of tea then go see her before she leaves.

Skill: 3/5 This girl seems to have a real job back in Thailand. I believe she has been here once before, but certainly not a pro. She can be shy at times, and might not be the best at initiating the action. Correction, she might initiate, but doesn’t really lead the way. Hope that makes sense. Anyways, sometimes it is nice to get the shy, a little nervous, First Time kind of feel, but I don’t know if it is just me but it doesn’t really work when they are in their late 20’s or early 30’s. I want my women to act like women if they are women of a certain age. Early to mid 20’s are the ones that can get away with star fishing (laying there without much movement like a starfish).

Service: 4/5 CBJ (BBBJ is available), DATY, DFK, 69 but YMMV. She told me that she doesn’t like promising services and would rather judge when meeting the customer. So yes your mileage may vary. For sure a GFE feel, and loves to talk. Her English is pretty good, and she knows how to flirt. Maybe with some time she will hone her

Language: Pretty good English.

Location: Room 5, Flat H, 3/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd., Causeway Bay

Rate: $550/hr

Repeat: Yes already did.

Happy Hunting Bros!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   18-8-2019 22:56  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
Petay_1283   18-8-2019 13:13  Karma  +10   great report.
Dilmah   18-8-2019 02:19  Karma  +5   Nice
hktomcruise   17-8-2019 15:14  Acceptance  +3   Great report
natca   15-8-2019 08:34  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   15-8-2019 00:38  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hotjac   14-8-2019 18:42  Karma  +6   Super good info - thanks for sharing
Freelancer   14-8-2019 18:31  Karma  +8   Excellent
aurufc   14-8-2019 11:10  Karma  +5   Thx
69lover   14-8-2019 10:26  Karma  +3   
a2b4c6d8   14-8-2019 07:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
doghead   14-8-2019 00:16  Karma  +5   1st report that mentioned potential fire hazards. Guess u will be bringing along fire extinguisher too. Thanks for great ...
ramont   13-8-2019 23:17  Karma  +8   Thanks

There is a First Time for everything . . .
StarvinMarvin
Nookie Newbie

UID 260927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 4
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2019 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I definitely see the Katherine McPhee resemblance. I'm assuming not 100% Thai blood too.