Font size: S M L
Dan Dan - 310 Portland

Date & Time: Aug 10
Name: Dan Dan
Language: Little Canto, mostly Mandarin
Face: 4/5, she's quite cute, and in a great mood the whole time
Body: 3/5 short, B-C cups
Skill: 4/5 no bbbj
Service: 4/5, she was in a great mood throughout, eager to please, and did everything I said
Price: $360
WIR: definitely

Early in the day, I check the other sites for this place's girls often and this Dan Dan girl has been there day in day out for like a whole year. Finally dropped in, and they sent her in, I was wary but she was pretty cute and wearing a black lingerie, her cleavage on full display, I said sure lets go.

Started off the session touching her all over, tits are real, she's not extremely fit but not fat. Average body shape, honestly. Really enjoyed grabbing at her body.

In the shower, great at washing everything. Didn't get a BBBJ, but her CBJ skills was great, nice suction, paid attention to the balls. I was feeling particularly horny and decided to fuck in the shower and she obliged. There was LFK (well she sticks her tongue out for you to lick/suck on). I started standing mish then ended standing doggy, popped a quick load while still wet in the shower.

Dried off, laid down and she massaged me for a bit, but she was clearly very eager to fuck again. She started rubbing my balls and stroking LB. It woke up again and start gave me CBJ, and went to town rimming me getting me to lift my leg this way and that way. Clearly she is very into her job. She blew me with her ass towards me, I played with her LS while she continued her CBJ, eventually she hopped on and we went ACG, then normal CG. I'm not really feeling it but she was. Switched to mish and I started pounding her, but I must have been dehydrated, I started tiring.. after like 5mins of pounding I had to stop, she seemed disappointed I couldn't go on.

So I just laid there for a bit. I still had a semi so she went down and started blowing me again, so basically sucking on the dom covered in her juices. I told her nah it's not happening so she stopped. I took off the dom, then she started rubbing my arms, then she started stroking LB again, trying to wake it up. I half considered giving it another go but I decided I just couldn't, I needed to drink up.

Paid up and left, she was in a good mood throughout, definitely will get way hydrated the next time I see her.

Recent Ratings
sinofaguo   18-8-2019 13:49  Karma  +4   Short report but thanks
hotjac   15-8-2019 19:59  Karma  +4   Enthusiasm is priceless - thanks for sharing.
Mister   15-8-2019 13:47  Karma  +5   Nice find
ramont   12-8-2019 23:01  Karma  +5   Interesting
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2019 09:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 unknownst's post

I decided to visit Dan Dan based on this report and not to steal the OP's thread, but to give a little more info and my experience.

First, I was appreciative for this report as it lead to a fun session with an enthusiastic girl. tl:dr I liked my punt with Dan Dan and would recommend her.

Why YMMV:
She's an older gal. I would say 35+ She has a MILF feel, in that she easily could have a kid or 2. Unknowst said it great when he said "she's not extremely fit but not fat". She was probably a skinny girl most of her life, but doesn't work out other than having voracious sex, so with age her feel is loose, but not fat. I think she has implants- not big, but meant to give a little boos and lift, but they are under her natural breasts, so the top feels real and soft. So if you are good with being with an older lady that doesn't have a knock out body, but a decent body, you'll be fine.

Dan Dan is:
Frisky
Very Orally inclined
Active
Musical

My service experience was a bit different. I did get BBBJ in the shower and out. But like the OP, she was game for pretty much anything and everything I wanted (note: I didn't try any anal stuff with her). Menu included: BBBJ, CG, Lotus, Doggie, Flatiron, DATY, 69, fingering, rimming (her on me) and maybe a few other things. The sex was good. At the start of CG she was a bit too vigorous in her grinding and her pelvis was grinding into the area just above my LB and that was a little painful, but not that bad. But this girl likes to fuck.

My main concern is like unknownst mentioned, she does this thing where she sticks her tongue out and essentially has you suck her tongue, which is fine, but with all the rimming she did, I had second thoughts on that. But she really does offer that tongue A LOT.

Few other details:
This is one of those place with the pink/blue signs outside. Look for that. I never found an ad for this place on this site or the other 2 I checked. They run the deals where the price goes up after a certain time, so I paid $410, which is still quite cheap.

So great option for guys who'd like a less expensive punt with a very service oriented older lady that won't put you off with her looks.

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-8-2019 13:48  Karma  +6   Useful corroboration and details