Reading Access 0
Registered 14-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2019 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kiss me baby, SSP - facefuck me baby

Date and time: 8th of August, 9PM
Name:  Kiss me baby
Link: http://go141.com/en/A66948-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Language: Mando and Canto
Face: 7/10,
Body:  7/10,
Service: 7/10
Price: 700HKD
Repeat: depends, but unlikely

So I was scouting the scene for some hot leads on some asses. To my dismay the leads turned out to be fake, and in my devastation I could hardly figure out where to go. I hate doing repeats when something turns sour. Since I was in Jordan I kept knocking on doors and asking girls if they would like a big gweilo dick up their ass. Zero.
Instead I settled for a deepthroat challenge and was ready to shoot the massive load down a throat. It would take me ages to find an ass, and my balls were about to burst.
I remembered Kiss Me from her add and pictures, checked the forum and it turns out she's decent. Just what a wanted, and open throat to ram the pole down.
I made my way to SSP, called her up and she told me I can just come up.
Kiss Me looks very close to her pictures. She's slender, small tits, mini ass, long legs. All sevens across the board, not something I'd necessarily repeat, but for the task at hand she was more than a sight for sore balls.
She showed me to the shower and I told her to just wait outside I'd be a minute, since I was walking around I wasn't as perfumed as I would have liked. Kiss Me frowned and insisted she come along, so why the fuck not. I like that she's slender, so she wiggled her way around me and groped the pole, cooing and moaning about how it feels massive in her hands and stuff like that. The usual. She soaped me up and made sure to clean me thoroughly. Might as well. Kiss Me didn't go for the shower bbbj, but I didn't ask for it. Her fondling LB was just enough to get me chubby. I smacked her ass and told her to get out and let's get that mouth singing.
She pranced to the bed and laid down, probably thinking I'd like to cuddle or catbath first. Instead I turned her around and put the pole into her mouth. Both my hands were on her head and I pulled her against the chubby until I was rock hard. She gagged more and more as I got bigger, and her nails were scraping against my buttcheeks. I went in hard and deep because I wanted to hear those glugging noises, that "guhguhguhguh" sound as I rammed the pole down her throat. I couldn't get it all the way in, she would push me away. But it was a decent depth and I could feel the tip against the back of her throat which was enough stimulation that I was starting to feel like I could
I wanted to last a bit longer, so I pulled her off the bed and told her to suck it herself. Kiss Me started strong, tonguing the tip, massaging the balls. Then she started jerking it and I took her hands off of LB because I wanted to last a bit. No jerking yet, just to suck it. I placed her hands on my thighs and she facefucked herself for a bit. Her mouth was completely open, drool dripping down her jaw. It was more show than Jasmine, because Jasmine takes it deeper. Kiss Me did well, I like it. She continued to slobber over it when she couldn't throat it anymore. I let her do her thing. Once she was back to jerking it again I felt like it was time to
I showed her to get back on the bed because I had a better angle and could go deeper if she was parallel to the floor, just lying down. Kiss Me obliged, grabbed my buttcheks again, and knew what was coming. I grabbed her head and fucker her throat. She was really gagging now because I was going hard, I thought she would puke. That didn't stop me.
I was there.
I pulled her in and I was so deep in her throat I could feel her goddamn tonsils. I started to She was panicking and grabbing harder, scraping against my buttcheeks. I held her head against the pole while I shot everything I had down her throat. After it was all down I pulled out a bit, let her catch her breath. She was gasping, but I pulled her back in and fucked her face some more because I wanted to feel the afterburn.
After I was done with her she disappeared into the shower. I started to put my clothes back on and she still wasn't out when I was done.
I put her money on the table and left.

[ Last edited by  stipe at 9-8-2019 17:58 ]

Recent Ratings
thedude   11-8-2019 22:13  Karma  +6   
poonhits4jesus   11-8-2019 00:43  Karma  +5   Very well done, sir
JCloy   9-8-2019 20:09  Karma  +4   Sight for sore balls...afterburn...classics!! thanks!!
Jonnyrad   9-8-2019 19:30  Karma  +3