Registered 7-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2019 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - Celina and Becca - Four Hands

Date & Time of Session: 5 Aug 2019, 9:00am
Web site: https://www.kamaspa.org/location-contact

Girl 1: Becca

Nationality & Language: claimed to be local - little english but we conversed in Mandarin
Face:  4/5

Body:  3/5 - bit bigger than she appears from her WeChat photos but great D cup tits which came in very useful
Skill: 4/5
 - she did most of the massage, and her tits gave a fantastic titwank
Service: 5/5 - happy kissing and spanking Celina.                                       

Girl 1: Celina
Nationality & Language: claimed to be local - good english but we mainly conversed in Mandarin
Face:  5/5 - 
beautiful, Really stunning. See photos below.
Body:  5/5 - absolute MOCT. Stunningly thin with beautiful pair of perky natural 32C tits. Has two tattoos one on lower wrist and one on arm. Not off putting.
Skill: 4/5
 -
Service: 5/5

Took advantage of the strike and the MTR blockages and instead of going to work, went for a nice 9am massage.  I'd actually made the booking in advance yesterday after messaging Kama and asking who was working - they sent through the usual line up photos and i chose Celina and Becca. Celina is just as she looks in her photos. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Becca a bit older and chubbier than she looks in her photos but was really friendly and had a great set of tits which came in for good use later.

I arrived at 9am and was greeted by Becca. She took me into the Spa room - i only wanted an hour B2B but really prefer the spa room to the normal rooms so asked if i could book it. She bought me a drink, i undressed and showered (alone). Then i lay down and waited for the action to begin.  Becca initially started with the dry massage and after a few minutes Celina walked in. At this stage, i was still face down so didn't see Celina until the flip.  Massage was fine - good pressure with Becca focussing on shoulders and back and Celina focusing on thighs and arse.  Moved onto the oil massage and B2B abd the girls swapped. Celina stood with my head between her legs as she massaged my back with her tits and Becca ran her body over the lower part of my back whilst doing the tickling of my arse and ball sack (i must have been a cat in a previous life as i love this). The B2B was great. As I was between Celinas legs she moved my hand up to her arse and let me finger her from behind as she bent over.

Anyway, the flip - and the first time i saw Celina. Wow! Just beautiful. Now, the fun started. The girls had a really good connection. The both enjoyed kissing each other and kissing me. Becca was spanking Celina and encouraging me to do the same.  both started by gently kissing me all over my body, including the shaft whilst also tickling and massaging my balls and the other licking my ears.  Celina then laid across my chest, rubbing her tits on me whilst kissing my neck, ears and lips and let me finger her with my thumb and forefinger.  at the other end, Becca was putting her great tits to good use and giving me a heavenly titwank. Eventually i came all over Beccas tits and a little over Celina.

Then Celina jumped in the shower with me and continued to pay me some attention downstairs.  After she gave me her wechat and told me to come again.

Would definitely repeat for Celina on her own - maybe not Becca unless part of a duo.

Photos from Celina's personal WeChat (non nude).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   27-8-2019 01:57  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hotjac   26-8-2019 18:59  Karma  +5   Morning sensual massages are best! it starts the day off right and nothing can take that grin of your face all day
jezzzz   16-8-2019 10:34  Karma  +4   
kalip   13-8-2019 10:18  Karma  +5   Awesome
David.youngson   9-8-2019 13:02  Karma  +3   
jaybryght28   8-8-2019 21:33  Acceptance  +3   lovely report. thanks! would like to give them both a try
bludragons   8-8-2019 17:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review, hoping to see Celina tonight
Tennder   7-8-2019 15:01  Acceptance  +1   Thank's a lot!
xooxer   7-8-2019 00:42  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
HKGPeter   5-8-2019 22:56  Karma  +2   Thank you!
joe2   5-8-2019 19:13  Acceptance  +1   Sounds hot - must try a morning session
Hamjohn141   5-8-2019 19:08  Acceptance  +1   
Randal   5-8-2019 16:21  Karma  +2   I wouldn't know, as I've never tickled a cat's ballsack. You're an adventurous lot on here...
viking0812   5-8-2019 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
Helldog123
Nookie Newbie

UID 262220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2019 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hot

Tried Celina on your advice and she was wicked hot

Recent Ratings
hotjac   26-8-2019 19:00  Acceptance  +2   Did you do a write up?