Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2019 23:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Romania] [Bucharest] VIP Zone

Date of session: Wednesday Juli
    Name: Antonia
    Link: https://vip-zone.ro/  (Antonia is not mentioned on their website, but is mentioned without pics on the overall website of 3 parlors... https://hotangels.ro/model/antonia/ )
    Face : 7
    Body : 7  
    Skill : 5
    Service : 4
    Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: end 20's
    Price: 140 LEI
    Language: English
    Pros: Good tits and ass
    Con: no service and speeding time

Detailed report of your experience:

After my previous visit to one of the parlors of hotangels (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I decided to try another one of them.

When I entered was greeted by a young mamasan, who was quite friendly at first

Was shown 2 ladies and both looked quite des-interested. One looked in looks quite ok, so hoped she would become more friendly in the room.
After choosing I had to pay at the mamasan and she told me 180 Lei. I had to remind her that is was happy hour so that I should get 20% discount.
After the 2 girls confirmed this for me she agreed (probably she just started working there or she played a game)
After paying the 140 lei we went to the room and I was shown the shower in the hallway.
When in the shower I noticed first that the shower head was missing so it was more hosing yourself of in a tub, funny thing was next to the bath tub was a list with the service that should be provided during the hour... which consists of assistent showering and 2 HE.
There was no assiting during the showering... and it was hosting down instead of showering. So first point down

Back in the room the girl came back and started a massage at the legs. which was quite descent but after 5 minutes she tought it was time to turn.
Then she started with the HJ which was quite good but she was very hard busy to make sure I could not touch her very much.
After the finish she straight away run to the bathroom to clean her hand and came back handing me a roll of paper towels and told me I could use it to clean myself and if I wanted I could also use the "shower" again
and then she left....
I waited 5 minutes but she did not came back so decided to go "shower" and get dressed

after I was dressed she came to get me down and before I could leave the mamasan called me back to the desk to fill in a Evaluation form

I decided to do this time and when I gave a bad review she was surprised and asked me why I gave a bad review

So I told her that they failed at all points of their supposed service
- assited showering (NO)
- Relax massage (Only legs for 5 minutes)
- Body massage (NO only HJ)
- Erotic massage (NO again only HJ)
- Two happy endings with clavicle, breasts, abdomen, thights, buttock or legs.... (NO only 1 happy ending and with hands nothing else)
- length between 55 and 65 minutes (NO was down again after 25 minutes with 2 times "showering")

Only feedback was.. that the second happy ending was decided on my type of body. Wel I told her because we had still more then 30 minutes left there should have been time ebough for me to recharge and do another round

then I left

I know if you go for cheap it can be bad, but it was still a bit of dissapointing

WIR: Maybe.. if I want to go for a cheap quick sollution I might just check if there might be a girl available that likes to smile

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   8-8-2019 22:14  Karma  +4   
blast77   8-8-2019 14:37  Karma  +8   Thanks
jeffzeke   8-8-2019 09:11  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing
doghead   7-8-2019 00:56  Karma  +5   Thanks for the honest report. What kind of body is rewarded with 2 happy endings?
batman108   5-8-2019 00:36  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2019 15:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 marco81's post

@doghead . I have no idea. she was not liberate to explain that to me... but at least my proud-beer-belly-body was not allowed