Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2019 15:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Romania] [Bucharest] Jade Palace

Date of session: Tuesday Juli
    Name: Monica
    Link: https://jadepalace.ro/  (monica is not mentioned on the masseuze section)
    Face : 7
    Body : 7 (bit fat around the ass)
    Skill : 6
    Service : 5
    Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: she told me 29 but I guess at least begin 30's
    Price: 150 LEI
    Language: English mediocre
    Pros: Good tits
    Con: bad massage and stalling time

Detailed report of your experience:

Did some online research for Bucharest and decided to give this parlor a try.
Mostly because the parlors online did not have a good reputation and for a cheap country most parlors still ask a lot of money and so this one was a "safe" bet

According to the website it should have been happy hour when I came in but the mamasan did not knew anything about it..... SURE!!!

2 girls available. 1 typical romanian fake tits, blonded and lots of tattoos as you can find enough in german FKK and the other dark hair little smile and looked natural, so choose this one.

Went upstairs to the room where she showed me a worn down towel and a shower.
After shower i went to lay on the matrass on the floor, which was ripped on all sides and also had a worn down towel on it.... but hey I choose to go cheap so lets see ;)

she came in and started somekind of strange poking around on my back and legs... calling it a massage.
after 5 minutes I already needed to flip and then she started to work on me with the hand job and started to fake ride me... with at that point only got me scared that I might by accident shoot in her, so I tried to make her stop this.
The HJ was decent and after a while I came, also because she let me play with her good tits and ass

after this she went for a quick shower and left the room to come back with sigarets and started to smoke and tried a conversation about her missarable life (mind you I am not a smoker)
she managed to keep this for 20 more minutes and then she finally gave in to my persistance of giving another massage.

this time she actually was a bit better in it, but after 5 minutes there as a knock on the door and it was time for another shower and leave.

You can fill in a evaluation form at the desk, but was not really in the mood for that.

WIR: Maybe.. as long as you accept its a cheap rub and tub then you are fine

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
paladin310   15-8-2019 05:19  Karma  +4   Thanks for playing!
hotjac   9-8-2019 19:32  Karma  +4   Nasty time - sometimes cheap is only for the adventure ...
bohica   8-8-2019 05:56  Karma  +7   A very good lei?!?
RockyRockstar   4-8-2019 15:04  Karma  +5   Nice!
blast77   4-8-2019 14:56  Karma  +8   Excellent
batman108   4-8-2019 11:53  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
halfclover   4-8-2019 06:26  Karma  +8   Appreciated
hkpunter999   3-8-2019 20:31  Karma  +6   
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2019 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 marco81's post

@bohica . LEi is the same as RON the local currency. I think the romanians call it LEI and everybody els in the world RON
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Status Offline