Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2019 08:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian Lucy - TST Hotel

Name:  Lucy but says her real name is Mira  
Date & Time of Session:  1 August 2019
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A99153-TST-HoneyGirls-Lucy.html?ref=Exotic
Nationality & Language:  Russian, basic English and google translate
Face:  4/5, 95% same as profile on DB - just that her skin isn’t as smooth as pics
Body: 4.5/5, D or E cup naturals with beautiful nipples, slight belly
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5,  if she didn’t smoke then would be full marks
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 45mins CBJ, FS
Repeat:  No, too many others to try

After reading a couple of reports for Lucy I decided to book right away. Added agent on WeChat and needed a call back for verification.

Arrived at the TST location and went up to the designated room.  Maybe the recent reports had my hopes up high but she was not as stunning as I was expecting but by no means unattractive.

Looks and body as described but complexion not as youthful as photos (thanks to photoshop). Also perhaps it’s been some days since she’s done maintenance so there’s stubble and nipples hairs.

We broke the ice and she told me she only started learning English these past few weeks. The rest is reliant on the trusty Google Translate. She’s friendly and smiley which is really lovely despite the language barrier - she tries.  Do note that she will quite often respond with, “What?!” although she’s not being rude so be patient.  Ended up teaching her some English words and phrases.

I pay and we shower together as I had sweat out a lot from the walk over in the post typhoon heat, humidity and rain. I guess this is SOP for this agent. She soaps us up and moves her breasts over my body and caresses LB. No wet BBBJ with her, nor any BBBJ at all.  I was pleasantly surprised to get a real towel here. Points up for that.

Dried off and moved on to the bed.  She has beautiful, big breasts with small pink areolas and nipples that were a real delight to suckle on - not to mention she was responsive with her moans. They are full and great to fondle and play with.

DFK is allowed but she’s a smoker so points off for that. Nonetheless she’s sensual and engaged and we make out like young lovers.  She allows DATY and FIV. I go down on her for a good 10 minutes which I thoroughly enjoy as I like seeing a woman squirm and express herself when she’s really into it.

I get her off and she puts on the cover with her mouth and gives a really good CBJ with pressure and hand action whereby I could totally have cum.  I control it and enjoy 5 minutes of this then tell her I want to be inside of her. We do doggy off the edge of the bed, then mish and standing doggy for ten minutes with lots of DFK.  I ask for anal but it’s off the table but she allows finger of her asshole in doggy.  I want more of her tits and so she takes the cover offer and lies down for me to slide LB between her breasts for an amazing titfuck.

She looks at me longingly, pushing her full tits together squeezing my LB and it disappears and appears, disappears and appears, over and over until I can’t take it anymore and shoot in her boob sandwich.

She holds still and I get her tissues to clean up. Ends up running over her shoulder and into her hair and I was fully expecting blackface and attitude but she just giggled and say, “So much!”  I apologize and she wipes with tissues and says, “It’s ok, I wash,” and walks with me to shower. Points, points and more points for great attitude!

I dry up and agent is calling to rush her and she just ignores and tells me to take my time. Sorry for the bro after me. We chat a bit more and I teach her some more English.  Now I really must go so we kiss some more. I was tempted to get her WeChat but she doesn’t rank so high for me to really stay in touch and I figure she’s been back two times in a couple of months so if I change my mind I just need to book again.

She’s here another week or ten days she says.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TwentyPastFour   5-8-2019 09:42  Acceptance  +1   
Dilmah   5-8-2019 08:25  Karma  +4   Nice
LowKey   3-8-2019 20:10  Karma  +3   Good report
guysty   3-8-2019 15:37  Karma  +2   Thx for sharing
hklim   3-8-2019 10:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
perriersons08   2-8-2019 21:01  Karma  +5   
prince10   2-8-2019 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bt919   2-8-2019 11:22  Acceptance  +3   
batman108   2-8-2019 09:31  Karma  +3   awesome and man
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5350
Posts 673
Karma 5297
Acceptance 1055
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2019 21:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I'd describe her as brunette over redhead. Also a bit surprised you'd put her at 95% of the photos yet say she isn't that good!  To each his own I suppose.

But to be fair she does look a bit older, I guessed 26 but she's only 23.