Karma 1484
Acceptance 147
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2019 11:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thermae

Further to another bro's report...  Thermae is full of amateurs and I was there about a month ago.  I walked down some stairway and found a little over 100 girls inside a bar.  There is an entry fee (buy a drink ~100 bahts) when you get access you can browse around and talk with different girls.  I spent a good 30 minutes chatting with different girls and i have to admit that I had problem choosing.. not because they are bad looking but because they are all so gorgeous.  I was walking around and honestly I feel everyone ask the same question.  1) What's your name?  2) Where are you from?  3)  Do you want to go?  correct me if im wrong but I feel that I'm pretty dead on.

Never the less, I saw this girl that caught my eyes: sorry dont know her name but she was in Thermae a few times a week to make extra money.  I asked her how much, she told me 3000... i was like seriously??? I thought it was only 2000 last year.  But maybe the price did go up.  She is great and skinny... I agreed and took her to my room.  She wanted to shower herself and I waited for her in bed (I just got a hotel for business upstair - Ruamchitt)  She didnt want to kiss at first but kinda talked her out of it.  She wasnt a great kisser but she had a great body.  She played with LB and i started rubbing her LS.  She got a wet after a while and she asked me if I had condoms, I said NO... she told me the same - she asked me to buy and I was like just kidding.. I pulled out a box of 003 and she said I've never seen this type.  (true or not - I dont know)  I asked her to suck me but she said only with condom... no BBBJ   I'm ok with that.. she sucked me for a while then I inserted my LB into her, FML she is tight... she grabbed me tight and screamed a bit.. i went slowly in her and looked at her innocent face.. (so damn cute)  I asked her if she was ok and she said shes fine.  I took my LB out and stared LOL.. she gave me the wtf look... i stared back and in i go again.. another huge scream.  OMG she feels good.. i slowly pumped at her in mish position.. she kept screaming and i got worried - I dont think I can shoot like this.  I changed her position and made get go on top.  Got her to sit on me in cowgirl position - again she screamed.  I bent her foreward so I can see her face and she allowed me to DFK her. I kept going at her for a good few minutes and   that was great... she went to the washroom and I removed my condom.  I went into shower with her and we chatted a bit.  She needs extra money to pay her bills - she doesnt like this job but have no choice.. we got dressed and chat a bit more.  I went to the washroom and saw in the garbage can a bloody condom.  I asked her if she was having her period and she said no and why I asked that.  I said nvm... we exchanged line and off she went.

The next day when I messaged her she said she hates me because she cant walk LOL...

I believe this to be the reason:

Hope you enjoy the report - sorry no name (even line is in Thai)

[ Last edited by  thaunknown at 12-7-2019 13:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wolfgang_thai   15-10-2022 18:47  Acceptance  +1   
sexfiend   22-9-2019 00:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   8-9-2019 10:57  Karma  +8   thanks a first, pic is of bloody condom, LOL! Nice review.
bageero   20-7-2019 22:43  Acceptance  +1   
Shaksey   13-7-2019 18:36  Acceptance  +1   She earned her money then!
dirk69   13-7-2019 11:02  Karma  +3   Thermae +1
RockyRockstar   13-7-2019 10:38  Karma  +5   Would prefer a picture of the girl lol
batman108   13-7-2019 00:00  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks...how do we know she is not acting...some girls put on a show for us and pretend she is an innocent g ...
ramont   12-7-2019 17:46  Karma  +5   Could've done without the bloody picture, but thanks for the report
Shaksey
Musky Member

UID 255028
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 13
Karma 119
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2019 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It does happen, one girl I know who used to FL on TF when she was short of money ended up a bit like that once, I saw her the day after she'd done a LT with a guy and she really couldn't walk normally, her pussy lips were swollen and the whole area still sore. She said the guy had a huge cock and took some ED gel stuff and pretty much banged her most of the night.
Shak下課
Nookie Newbie

UID 262579
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 6
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2019 01:27  Profile P.M.