Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2018
Location Wanchai
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2019 18:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wan chai patty

When the temperature is high in wan chai, the contest is on the way, i have another choice to pick my gal patty in luxury spa in wah mei house.patty is a lovely thai girl.
Part one, she gave me a dry towel massage, and ask me which part of body is tired, and i said back. She focus on back stepping. She gave me the best service.
After the flipped over, i asked her to be naked. And she did it, patty has amberous breast, and soft skin, she allowed me to touch her tits and ass. Sucking her tits is wonderful.she also allow me to have a finger fucking.i pulled her to kiss my nipple, what a wonderful moment.
After the massage,i tipped her $500. I am sure i will come back. It worth to give her a try. I am a local people, my english did not good enough, apologize for the spelling and grammar.
I will report what i experienced in massage thank you very much.

Recent Ratings
SimonTheShark   13-8-2019 06:28  Acceptance  +1   No contact info. $500 tip? WTF
batman108   10-7-2019 10:34  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
viking0812   9-7-2019 23:26  Acceptance  +1