Reading Access 30
Registered 19-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2019 07:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hollywood Spa - Philly USA

Thread Subject: Hollywood Spa
Date & Time of Session: June 2019/Monday - 2pm
Location: 202 S Quince St, Philadelphia, PA (near Walnut St.)
Phone Number: 215-928-0100
Name: poy
Nationality & Language: Thai, ok english
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 tight, c boobs - starting to droop, dark skin, pony tail, neatly trimmed, tattoo
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 - not enough time
PSE: na
Price & Session Length: $120 for CBJ/CFS - about 45mins
Repeat: yes

Had to be back in the States to finalize some contracts in Philly.
i usually go to Cutie, New Star, or Sun Spa along the Race Street strip for some nice korean but my meeting was near the university hospital.
i have not been here for quite a while - at least 5 years... they usually have an interesting mix of asians - korean, chinese, malaysian, thai etc.
so i rang the bell and realize the front door was open so i step in.
rang the 2nd bell and wait about 5 mins... was about to leave when i heard the lock turning.
this older spinner open the door and ask if i had an appointment? there where four girls there that afternoon and 3 were busy. She said sorry for the wait as she was just starting her shift.
i really wanted a korean but i only had about 1 hour to kill so she was it.
poy was not bad looking, but definitely been around.
she lead me to her room and undress me.
made small talk... learned she was from pattaya and heading to seattle next week.
handled me a large towel and took me to the shower room.
Surprise to see a table shower there. most places in the states opt to have smaller standing showers to save space.
it was a bonus to get a body scrub nowadays, after the cleanse she brought me back to the room and said she will shower and be back.
she came back to the room fairly quickly and removed her towel, nice body but as i said - she's no newbie...
notice she had a tattoo of a tiger with some thai writing on her lower right abdomen, when i touched it - realize it was to cover up a scar.
She started with around the world catbath as i grope, squeeze, and prod every inch of her body.
no resistance.
she then massage my inner thighs and stomache area to get the blood flowing with her nipples gently scrap my body.
LB was at full attention - it actually hurt.
she pop a condom in her mouth and proceeded with a slow sloppy bj.
at about 5 mins i popped... she gave me aquick wipe and told me to turn over.
for about 15 mins...  she gave me a decent massage - strong hands.
chit chat a bit about thai street food of all things...
then she positioned me for what seems like the downward dog yoga pose with my ass in the air.
what she did next was not expected... she started to tease my nuts and gave me a hj.
never had a hj in that position before... felt great!
LB was again quickly aroused...
she giggled and put on an another condom on with her mouth.
now she was on the bed with the downward dog pose.
I doggy her like a pitbull on a pomeranian.
it was probably one of my top 5 performances!
Spend and drained... the bell rang.
she lead me to the shower for a quick rinse and told me i was a nice guy - not rough on her...
Gave her $150.00 - well worth it!
I wish i had more strength and time.
but all good things eventually with come to an end.
as i walk down the street my leg cramped up... yeah, it was that good!

Recent Ratings
hugeness   25-2-2023 03:12  Acceptance  +1   
kawaiitheo   9-10-2020 14:58  Acceptance  +1   
paladin310   8-7-2019 03:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
c8c9394   30-6-2019 12:42  Acceptance  +1   
JustPuntNg   26-6-2019 15:42  Acceptance  +1   Ha! “Walnut St!!”
Cahacas2   26-6-2019 10:20  Acceptance  +1   
ENIPO   26-6-2019 08:27  Karma  +4   good to know theres options in philly