Agent: hougong-1
Nationality & Language: Hangzhou Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  140 plus 10 tip
Repeat: Yes, with agent

I got stuck with airport duty. 9pm JetBlue flight out of LaGuardia is not a good time to be anywhere near these airports. After dropping off at 7, waze quoted me 90 minutes to get home for what normally would take 30 without traffic. I decided to make a pit stop in Flushing to kill time since it was on the way.

My friend recently gave me a new wechat contact. Although I haven’t really had the time to make it out to Flushing, the inner creep in me still checks to see what girls were being promoted. There was a Jiangsu girl that caught my eye so I contacted the agent for the address and availability. Tried my luck and actually got parking in the muni lot by the Sheraton. Made my way over to 37 ave and up to the 3rd floor apartment.

Doorman greeted me and let me into a cozy 3 bedroom apartment.  When I asked about the Jiangsu girl, he said that she was there but someone just went in. There was only one of the three girls available and asked if I wanted to see her. Very tall skinny and beautiful girl opened her bedroom girl. I was about to agree when I recognized her from the wechat post. I usually only carry just enough money when I go so only had 150 on me and she only does GFE service at $200. I didn’t want to wait as my meter was running and didn’t want to stay out too late either. Didn’t get to see the other two girls but good to note for next time that at least the pictures matched the girl I did see.

Once outside, didn’t want to waste the trip, I called the prince street agent who was right around the corner and they said they were free for me to look. Walked to the building and went up to the PH floor. The doorman greeted me quietly at the elevator and quickly led me to the apartment. I made a comment about them being in a different unit and he said they move occasionally for security reasons. One apartment to another on the same floor didn’t seem so secure to me but I wasn’t going to argue it.

I said ok to the first girl he showed me. Young girl with a very skinny frame and big c cups wearing a white lace one piece without any push-up support showed up at the door. As we were undressing, we made some small talk and I made a comment about how she was so small and skinny with such a large chest and she said it was due to good genes. We went for a quick vanilla shower and it was back to the room and onto the bed.

She started off with the usual cat bath as she used her best assets to glide up and down my body. As LB was responding nicely to her natural c cups, she grabs a cap unrolls it and snaps it onto LB. It was way too tight and I sat up immediately to pull it off. She apologizes, grabs another cap, slightly bigger this time, unrolls it and slides in on LB. I guess when she unrolled the cap she stretched the bottom part to slide onto LB better and the band snapped. As she was CBJ, I felt the cap occasionally slide up a bit when she wasn’t holding it down.

Climbed on for CG but kept reaching back to check the cap didn’t slide up.  Switched over to missionary and she was still checking. Overall it wasn’t a comfortable situation and after a few minutes LB lost interest and went to sleep. She kept apologizing and wanted to restart but my parking was almost up and I just decided to call it a night. Took a quick shower and back to the long drive home.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   25-2-2023 03:12  Acceptance  +1   
nyctohkvacation   23-6-2019 18:38  Karma  +5   Another Asian only spot?
stinkyfeet   23-6-2019 09:23  Karma  +10   
bohica   22-6-2019 03:45  Karma  +8   Some of those parking tickets can cost more than the punt
Mio69   21-6-2019 08:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, please pm me wechat contact
PandaMojo   16-6-2019 21:06  Acceptance  +1   I've seen a few within that area but havent tried. Do you mind sharing contact? Wouldn't mind some dessert after a mea ...
spahunters101   15-6-2019 12:59  Karma  +4   Damn, bro. the 3rd floor is my go to spot. The 200 ones are pretty damn good. Think I tried 2-3 of them. Got my little b ...
bittersweet   15-6-2019 11:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for Sharing. Can you PM me? I want to ask about the Huogong pics that I see.
batman108   15-6-2019 01:04  Karma  +3   can you share those contacts...awesome and thanks
ENIPO   14-6-2019 22:04  Karma  +3   great report. Besides hougong-1 what is the new wechat contact if you can share? Thanks!
Mio69
Nookie Newbie

UID 259178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2019 04:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Can you share the contacts?? Thanks bro
ShiroRyu
Lustful Lord

UID 64742
Digest Posts 0
Credits 931
Posts 38
Karma 929
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-5-2011
Location NYC
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2019 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wechat contact is the agents name in the report.