[UK][London]X Cherie Amour x

Date/Time: Early June, late lunch
Name: Cherie, https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3956821
Nationality: French (Polynesia)
Face: 8/9 out of 10
Body: 10/10
Service: Smoking hot, 1hr full on with a bit of rest in between
Price: £150

I don't usually indulge in FS but had the horn after a weekend spent in the sun with hot babes in tight, tight shorts

Decided to spend an hour with the delectable Cherie who has a flat in a very nice part of London. The flat is ex council block but quite nicely done.

Cherie was wearing the most ridiculous heels, I think they were about 5" tall stripper heels and was wearing a tiny schoolgirl outfit. Yowsers, very, very nice to look at, even better to get my hands on!

She's got a tight, toned body with smooth, tanned skin, long, rusty red hair that she just begs for you to pull, some impressive tattoos and an amazing rack. She says its natural, I don't think it is but it's an incredible feat of nature or cosmetic engineering either way. She's got a pierced nipple, nose and tongue. One got a lot of my tongue attention, one other gave a lot fo attention to my cock

Started off with her kneeling by the mirror servicing me with a blow job. Nice and deep, lots of tongue action and eye contact then I picked her up, threw her onto the bed for some amazing tit fucking where I had the first pop.

At my age, takes a bit of time to recover but she was very game and quickly popped LB back into her mouth, looking after the shaft and balls with a nice, slow and wet blow job.

Quite impressively she got me hard again so one with the condom for some mish before I flipped her over for some prone bone.

Its been a LONG time since I've had a French honey and the combined sound of her moaning loudly in French, slapping her tight, firm arse and pulling her hair to look at her meant I unloaded a large deposit in the dom quite quickly

Cleaned up, had a nice chat, showered then back out in the smoggy London air.

Will definitely be going back.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   14-8-2019 11:41  Karma  +10   
austin821   13-8-2019 05:52  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   13-8-2019 01:42  Karma  +5   
blast77   14-6-2019 13:27  Karma  +7   Wow
batman108   14-6-2019 09:18  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
davegrewl   14-6-2019 02:00  Karma  +3   nice punt! perfect proportions and DSLs to boot
TrickyD
Nookie Newbie

UID 20661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 4
Karma 13
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I haven't seen her myself, but she gets excellent feedback on UK Punting which is my go to forum for accurate reports on girls working in London.
You need to register but it is full of useful information and tips for anyone visiting the UK and wanting to monger.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php