Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2019 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Bangkok Bunny Massage with Ying

Date & Time of Session: June 5, 2019 (9:00pm Wednesday)
Name: Ying
Nationality & Language:  Thai; Good English
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5 (BUT -1.5 for too huge of fake boobs for my taste)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.0/5
Price & Session Length:  2,400 baht
Repeat: Yes but with different girl

After a good review by another recent poster of this shop, I decided to pay it a visit when I was in Bangkok for a quick 2 day stay last week. Did not make any appointments ahead of time. Took a shot and just walked in. Got there at 9pm. There were other shops on this little alley where Bunny Massage was located with girls howling at me while I walked by, but I was determined to make it to this shop. Walked in but there was no one in sight (not even a reception person). So, I stood there for a while till the cleaning lady walked by and called for one of the girls to come greet me. I asked who was available and she said she was. Well that was not going to do…I mean she was kind of cute, but I demanded to see a line up. So, she called someone on the phone (assume it’s the manager or owner) and the next thing I know there were about 10 girls standing before me all from the neighboring shops in this alley. She explained that all the shops were owned by the same owner. Okay then. There was two I like after glancing quickly back and for forth. In retrospect, I should have taken my time and studied the bodies a bit more rather than just focused on their faces. I will explain why…

I picked Ying who was dressed in all black with all black sleeveless tank top which hid her huge boobs. I learned that this shop offers body to body massage with either oil or Nuru gel and they had a promotion going on (saving u about 200 baht off their regular prices. So, it was 1,800 baht for 90 minutes of Nuru body to body massage with a HJ finish or 2,400 baht for a full-service finish. But I wanted a BJ finish and there was no promotion on that, and the girl was stumbling to tell me what the price was for that. Whatever, I decided to go ahead with the full-service price but told the girl to finish me off with a BJ. I am lazy and don’t want to break a sweat that night.
With a body to body massage I thought, bigger boobs would be nice I thought (I usually prefer Bs, maybe Cs). So, Ying led me up to their standard massage rooms on the 2nd floor. Nothing too special: a shower and a small single bed in a somewhat tiny room. I took a quick glance at their VIP Jacuzzi room. It was larger with the Jacuzzi in there but décor wise not all the fancy.

Was asked to disrobe so she can help shower me and she did so herself. So…I did not notice it before (as it was hidden by a black top), but her boobs were huge DDs and were so perfectly round that it was so obvious that there were fake. Unfortunately, that was a turn off for me when it is so obviously fake. Anyways, the girl was sweet enough. Showered me really good and cleaned my ass too so I thought I was gonna get some rimming action but no luck.
Onto the bed and she took her time putting on the Nuru gel on me. She was gentle with putting the gel on, so I was not complaining about the time it took. My first time trying Nuru gel so not sure if it is normal to take so long to put on. Glad I took 90 minutes package as I would have hated being rushed. The body to body massage was nice enough but I could not get over those huge fake boobs now burned into my head while she was going at it. Glad I specified to finish with a BJ as I would have struggled to finish otherwise if I had to screw her. Turned over and she did lick me all over and onto the BJ finish. Did not feel rushed at all and Ying spoke good English. She told me that she was north the Issan region and was a receptionist before working at this shop. Although I did leave a satisfied man, just wished I studied the boobs a bit better during the line up. Would come back to this group of shops as the price was right for me for body-to-body rubs with nuru gel which was way easier to clean up compared to oil.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bageero   20-7-2019 22:25  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   17-6-2019 15:30  Karma  +10   Beautiful.
hotjac   16-6-2019 12:02  Karma  +6   Great info - thanks for sharing
JackTheBat   15-6-2019 11:14  Karma  +10   Many of those massage shops owned by the same group, call for lineup, nice.
RockyRockstar   13-6-2019 22:55  Karma  +5   Nice looking girl.....was there a CIM finish?
bittersweet   13-6-2019 14:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing. Can Get I get her contact or WeChat?
yanivr   12-6-2019 13:58  Acceptance  +3   Sweet
davegrewl   12-6-2019 12:55  Karma  +3   thanks
batman108   12-6-2019 10:48  Karma  +3   i don't like her shoes...too big, awesome and thanks
blast77   11-6-2019 20:46  Karma  +8   Nice one
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2019 10:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rubber555's post

Hey Bittersweet, I don't have their wechat but all the contact information is on their website: https://bangkokbunnymassage.com/
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2019 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 rubber555's post

Sadly no CIM finish although I never did requested it. Try your luck, maybe you will be get lucky.