GFE :6/10
Attitude : 8/10  Open to suggestions
Overall : 6/10
Retry : I did
Damage: 298 RMB for 1 hour, no tips
Date : October 2018

First post with address and directions here:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid573376

Went here again as it was good value and I wanted to see if there was another girl that provided a friendlier attitude. In walks in this chubby girl wearing a black miniskirt and a high top with her tits almost bulging out. She had short hair and her hips swayed with each step. She gave me a plastic package with the massage shorts and I told her I didn't need them, which she hesitated for a bit, then agreed. We're talking in Chinese the whole time by the way; it may be hard to talk with any of the staff in English, as this isn't a high-end place by any means. She tells me to get naked and have a shower and I point out that the window into the room hasn't been covered yet. I ask her if this is her first time and she says she just started this week.

Good sign. These girls are doing it for the money, and with any luck I can negotiate with them personally and stiff management and pay the girl directly. It's a win-win situation, but I want to check out her skills first.

Quick shower and she actually gives me quite a passable massage. I would'nt be completely satisfied with the massage if this was a legitimate place, but it's a nice addition when my previous masseuse didn't pay attention at all to this part. The second part came in perhaps 40 minutes into the massage, and was serviceable at best. This girl definitely didn't possess the raw skill of the previous masseuse, but she allowed me to roam everywhere and pull out her tits for some sucking, when normally I'd have to pay an extra 100 to even see those nice puppers. Another good sign for a second visit to ask for her personally. I finished and added her wechat.

Recent Ratings
ooi409b8   3-7-2019 02:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   26-5-2019 06:50  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
FXXI   23-5-2019 00:00  Acceptance  +1   i can't access the post you linked. are there koreans at this spot?
batman108   17-5-2019 23:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mike747   17-5-2019 20:29  Karma  +4   Excellent
sinofaguo   17-5-2019 17:33  Karma  +4   Why reporting a place 7 months later !? :)
TroubleKorea65
Lustful Lord

UID 227252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 510
Posts 48
Karma 507
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2019 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@sinofaguo, life got the better of me and it slipped my mind until now. I have a part 3 with the same girl which proves that you can negotiate directly, and I'd recommend mongers to at least try; the worst that can happen is that the girl is afraid of getting caught.