Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2019 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[ Cititel hotel, Penang]

Time: about 1:00pm
Girl: Joy #21
Face: 8
Body:7
Nationality: Chinese ( they are all Chinese here)
Cost: 68 ringgits for 1 hour oil massage.
200 ringgits for her special attention.

I went in and told the guy at reception that I wanted a massage.
He knows me now.  This is my third visit.
He assigned me a girl who I didn't like so refused her .
Asked for another and he gave me Joy. #21.
She's a real cutie.
She gave a decent massage and let me massage her legs while she was working. After the flip I asked how much for her totally nude. She said 200 Ringgit. I accepted because she was fun and playful and looked good too.
She got naked and I was sucking on her beautiful tits and fingering her while she gave me a nice hj.
After awhile she oiled up her boobs and sat between my legs and started titty fucking me until I blew.

It was a very fun punt.
She massaged me a bit more and I asked if we could 69 next time.
She said yes for 300r.
I was getting hard again and I asked for a free sample and she gave me about 1 minute bbbj.
I'll probably see her again soon.

Recent Ratings
bludragons   6-8-2019 23:40  Acceptance  +1   I'll have to keep this place in mind on my next trip
jeffzeke   21-5-2019 09:40  Karma  +8   nice!
batman108   17-5-2019 23:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
flowmon   17-5-2019 02:00  Karma  +6   Free sample!! Next time what, test drive?