Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2019 17:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Finger fuck at Thai Nga Place

New biz at an old shop

Date & Time of Session:  May 12
Name:  Was so agitated that forgot to ask!!
Link: https://go141.com/en/A43728-CB-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: No idea, not a word of Eng
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: could not find out for part one; good for part 2
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 no dfk
Price & Session Length:  520 for BM 60 minutes plus 180 tips
Repeat: Sure

So this place used to be Yu Yuet something at 470 lockhard in CWB, been there many times before, abt a month ago went there and saw relocation notice, shop closed, I went to the new address at 345-351 Hennessy and had a pretty average session with a Viet girl.

This Sunday was walking around HK Island, reached CWB and realised I need a jerk off (what a surprise lol). Now, as much as I love CWB, it is in desperate need of two things I appreciate the most - coffee shops and reliable massage parlours. I remembered about Yu Yuet which is now in that friendship building and went there. In the 1st floor there is a thai massage place right next door, I figured it’s totally veggie so I had a brilliant idea of getting a hj in YY and then moving on to this veggie shop and getting a proper massage there. Ha!! YY was closed! OMG!! Annoyed and pissed, decided to go check if there is anything at 470 lockhard - and voila, there is a new shop there - welcome to your Sunday handjob, buddy.

Ring a bell, bell’s not working, hard knock on the door, lady manager opens up, explains that 60 minutes is 520 - whatever, let’s do it already.

Shower alone, the girl walks in - middle age, round face, nice skin and cute body, abt 5.6 , a bit of fat on the tommy but nothing to put me off, nice round butt and ok legs. Offers me water, after which i hug her and start kissing her neck and tits while we are standing next to the bed. She obliges, hugs me and caresses my back softly. I go deeper and cover her body with kisses, then offer her to lie down on the massage bed. She releases her bra so I can get easier access to her nice brown nipples - I am not really a boob lover, but her tits were soft and nice so I indulged into sucking her nipples, at the same time moving her panties aside so i could play with her clit. She didn’t object but didn’t encourage me either.

Anyway, rubbing her clit for some time, sucking her nipples, then go on to kiss her body all over. She would not let me dfk her, but I could lick her neck, earlobes, kiss tummy, tits, hips and then got her legs up and covered her feet with kisses. She is one of very few massage girls I had seen who actually had pedicured feet - that got me going so I attacked her toes, sucked them , licked her feet all over and kissed her ankles.

She was quietly lying on her back all this time, slightly moaning and enjoying her time while I was licking her body. I gave her feet another round of sucking and then moved up  to remove her panties, which she agreed to and helped me take them off. Here we go!! Her unshaven pussy was now all mine - so I immediately stuck my finger into it, she moaned slightly and let me move my fingers deeper. Nice..  i went on to suck her nipples moving my fingers deeper, which she didn’t mind at all. I changed my hand and got her to lick the fingers which were just a second ago fucking her pussy - oh jeez she sucked them up like she hadn’t had anything yummier in a month! That was a really sexy scene to watch. i could nearly feel her throat that is how deep she swallowed my fingers, then I changed my hand again and got her to suck my fingers again, while moving in my hand as deep into her pussy as I could.

That was all pretty sexy and nice,  but clock was ticking and I actually wanted to get her to come and also to come myself!! She was enjoying my finger fucking her and sucking my fingers and she was caressing my balls and inner hips as I was standing next to her, but I realised as much as she was enjoying it, she was not going to cum. So I reached out to the bottle with oil and poured a good portion right on her clit, and while i resumed rubbing her clit i saw immediately that situation changed dramatically- her face expression left no doubt that her enjoyment went on to another level. She was moaning louder now, twitching her arms, grabbing my fingers and sucking them deeper and deeper. I alternated between rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy as deep as I could , a few minutes in - and i saw an expression of total bliss on her face . That’s it - she came ! I was pretty happy she did, but she was even happier- she was visibly very happy and relieved after her orgasm, so she stood up and hugged my very joyfully and happily thanking me for the pleasure!!  I kissed her lips slightly , then got on my knees next to her and played with her butthole with my tongue , then covered her entire body with kisses, kissed her knees and then reached down to kiss her feet and lick her toes again as she was standing naked next to the bed

Now my time had arrived- she was still naked as I lied down on the bed, she sat next to me, put her feet on my face and went on to rub my butthole, hips and the balls. A few minutes of relaxing while i was covering her soles with kisses, then i placed my foot over her soft tits- was really nice, then moved it up closer to her lips and she stared kissing my toes and licking and sucking  them lightly. That was really nice feeling- her toes in my mouth, my toes - in hers, her hand touching my balls and my fingers playing with her butt hole.. a beautiful scene. Coupla more minutes and she leans in me, hugs me firmly and then shows that we only got 5 minutes left! I was like - really, man?? Time is up? Tried to extend to 90 min but manager walked in to say they can’t due to another booking.. anyway, got her to quickly finish me off with her hand, while still licking her feet - nice, warm, strong and very relaxing orgasm didn’t take long to arrive.. kissed her lips again and went to the shower. Then paid her 700 and left, satisfied but still wishing for more.

Recent Ratings
JCloy   31-5-2019 14:39  Acceptance  +4   fantastic trip report...keep posting your adventures!!
daWongster   21-5-2019 16:48  Karma  +3   
cknc31   16-5-2019 01:42  Karma  +3   nice!
Petay_1283   15-5-2019 16:26  Karma  +5   
mchk   15-5-2019 15:13  Karma  +5   Original
batman108   15-5-2019 10:09  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blurby   14-5-2019 20:39  Acceptance  +1   Interesting. Very good report