Registered 12-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2019 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A1- Mida (Sai Ying Pun)

Date & Time of Session:  12/05/2019 @ 17:00
Name:  A1, Rida
Link: http://go141.com/en/A92580-SW-HoneyGirls-A1.html
Agent: Not sure (Appeared under Honey Girls)
Nationality & Language: Thai and English (Perfect)
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 (Good eye contact, talk..., though no LFK or DFK)
Price & Session Length:  600/30mins (She is a watcher - alarm rings in 30 mins)
Repeat: if I have time I would definitely repeat

After seeing the review of her (A1), definitely wanted to meet her while she is still here . Looked out for agent SS, but she was missing from the list, search the DB and finally found her under Others.

Booked her for 5Pm, got a prompt response. Upon reaching the hotel messaged the agent and got her room number instantly .

Went in to find Mida (A1) dresses in black, she invited me with a smile and small squeeze on my LB and a hug . Talk for a while dressing down and hit the shower. Usual bath, she cleaned me up, rinse mouth etc.. (more importance for cleanliness ).

Straight into bbbj for 5 mins, i did wanted her to enjoy this session as well so we go for 69 for another 5 mins, she moaned slightly, I was almost about to shoot, sensing this she immediately covered me up and jumped into reverse CG (first time for me ). The grinding and jumping went on for some time, but my LB started to become a soft rubber, so go for another round of bbbj, switched to missionary pounded her hard in the beginning and she felt a little uncomfortable, so went slower, which she enjoyed and started to moan ...finally shoot . Cleaned up, she shower me again.

Had some more time as we chatted, I told her on how I found her and read some good reviews of her. She was interested to see it, jump into get her phone and showed her the go141 site with her reviews, she liked it but was concerned to see her photos published on the review. Made a request not to post her pictures in the reviews

Finally time to leave, hug and i say bye to her.

She is the one of the best I have had here in HK. Enjoyed my time with her.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   16-5-2019 15:25  Karma  +5   Heh. Oops. That was me.
batman108   14-5-2019 09:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JCloy   14-5-2019 08:09  Karma  +3